• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

24thFrame

Alt-Account
Banned
Jun 16, 2020
Yes, but my FedEx tracking just updated and showing it's coming tomorrow. Most likely Walmart is lagging in the update. Check the FedEx app when you can if you have an existing account. Should show a label that was created from last week.

No charge on my end, but expecting to withdraw at any time since they already did the pre-authorization.

Tried the Fedex thing, but it shows no info. However, that may be either due to my account being created after the shipment OR has to do with the fact that the console is technically coming under my wife's name (same address though).

saintjules

Dec 20, 2019
did you get the "possibility of a delay" email?

We're just two days from the launch of Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S!
We want to share some important updates to help ensure you have a great start with your new console.
We're doing everything we can to ensure your new Xbox arrives by the date shown in your preorder confirmation email. You can find your latest status here or via the app.
A small number of you may have received your new Xbox console earlier than anticipated. If yours arrives before Tuesday, Nov. 10 and you activate it early, it will require extra software updates before you can play. The extra software update does not apply to people who activate their consoles on or after Tuesday, Nov. 10
If you have any questions, please see our Help Center. Please do not reply to this email as the mailbox is not monitored.
Thank you for being a part of the new generation of Xbox gaming!

This is my email from this morning, which the dialogue slightly differs from yours (first sentence):

We're almost at the launch of the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S!

We want to share some important updates to help ensure you have a great start with your new console.

We're doing everything we can to ensure your new Xbox arrives by the date shown in your preorder confirmation email. You can find your latest status here or via the app.

A small number of you may have received your new Xbox console earlier than anticipated. If yours arrives before Tuesday, Nov. 10 and you activate it early, it will require extra software updates before you can play. The extra software update does not apply to people who activate their consoles on or after Tuesday, Nov. 10.

If you have any questions, please see our Help Center. Please do not reply to this email as the mailbox is not monitored.

Thank you for being a part of the new generation of Xbox gaming!

The FedEx tracking updated about 30 minutes ago. Set to arrive tomorrow. Not expecting a delay at this point. If it was a delay email, it would look like this (minus PS5 wording)

Xtortion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Welp, accidentally posted at the end of the last page. Does anyone know where you can see item weight with FedEx? App isn't showing it anywhere for me.

edit - found it on the website. 13.4 pounds seem right?

coma

Oct 28, 2017
My Best Buy order just updated from shipping tomorrow to arriving tomorrow, so there's hope for everyone.

saintjules

Dec 20, 2019
Welp, accidentally posted at the end of the last page. Does anyone know where you can see item weight with FedEx? App isn't showing it anywhere for me.

edit - found it on the website. 13.4 pounds seem right?

From within the tracking number details, click on the "Shipment Facts" tab or on the app select details. It's showing the weight as 13.4lbs / 6.08 kgs

saintjules

Dec 20, 2019
Awesome. Walmart said it would arrive by the 12th, so this is a pleasant surprise. Was starting to get worried.

Yeah, I saw that too. I always go by the Carrier timeframe since they're doing the actual work in transporting. There hasn't been a final charge to the account, but since the pre-authorization went through initially, definitely expect to get a charge at any point.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
KvM48sO.png

hXsMgon.gif

DirtyLarry

Oct 27, 2017
As of 3 hours ago the Amazon tracking details said my X was leaving Virginia. I live in NJ. At this point I would be really shocked, slightly impressed, if it actually arrives tomorrow.
Maybe it will and I just do not realize many of my packages come from Virginia, but it is my understanding most of my stuff comes from the shipping center in PA.

Remeran

Nov 27, 2018
My FedEx updated from arriving tomorrow by 4:30 to tomorrow by 8. =[ at least its in transit currently 2 states away

Varixio

Oct 27, 2017
How close are from an Amazon distribution warehouse? If it's shipping directly from them via their delivery service, your order can ship as late as the morning of delivery day.

I'm in the same boat. The uncertainty definitely sucks, but there is still a decent chance we get our Xbox's tomorrow.

I think I may be fairly close in the same state as a warehouse based on a quick Google search. Hopefully it ships by the end of the day today.

Juturna

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Alright, Target just took the money, hopefully for the last time.

MattEnth

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco, CA
Anyone have a good way to monitor availability near me at Target / Walmart / Best Buy / GameStop?

I've asked the first three at various times, and all three verified that they will have inventory that's not tied to pre-orders on launch day, but you'll have to order online for pickup at the store.

Dan-o

Oct 25, 2017
How close are from an Amazon distribution warehouse? If it's shipping directly from them via their delivery service, your order can ship as late as the morning of delivery day.

I'm in the same boat. The uncertainty definitely sucks, but there is still a decent chance we get our Xbox's tomorrow.
True. I'm very close to one of the warehouses in the area (for what it's worth, Houston has at least two, I believe). So I'm thinking this is why mine is still showing "Not yet shipped" with no delivery date. And yeah... most of my Amazon deliveries are from their own delivery drivers. UPS/USPS is becoming more and more of a rarity.

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Amazon processed my payment but it still says not shipped yet, arriving tomorrow by 8pm.

Cutting it close.

mauaus

Oct 25, 2017
Ouch, Amazon us hete, mine shipped its already in my state yet delivering until Wednesday via ups :(

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Amazon processed my payment but it still says not shipped yet, arriving tomorrow by 8pm.

Cutting it close.
So mine did this as well and all of a sudden my order appeared as "Shipped Sunday", so there's a good possibility your console has already shipped but just hasn't updated on Amazon yet.

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
Annnnnd my father's BBY Xbox Series X just shipped! So there is hope for folks saying it ain't shippin' today on their site! Woo!

DJ Lushious

Enhanced Xperience
Oct 27, 2017
I don't want to make a new thread for this question, and I couldn't find another thread that was close, but hopefully someone knows the answer here:

If I preorder a game digitally from Best Buy, when do they deliver the redemption code? I want to get Black Ops for the Series X digitally and can get 10% off the game. However, if the code doesn't go out until launch day, then I'll just go through the Xbox store.

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
All my items are shipped according to Microsoft Canada, but one label still isn't showing up and they're still sitting in the States. I'm reaaaally looking forward to some movement haha.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone have a good way to monitor availability near me at Target / Walmart / Best Buy / GameStop?

I've asked the first three at various times, and all three verified that they will have inventory that's not tied to pre-orders on launch day, but you'll have to order online for pickup at the store.

Set up an account on nowinstock and it'll notify you. Not sure if it'll specifically let you set a zip code, but it'll pop up on the retailers website just the same.

0ptimusPayne

Oct 27, 2017
Check Best Buy people who are still waiting. Mine went from ships tomorrow to just shipped, delivering tomorrow now.

Sad to be leaving this thread tomorrow. Good times, long months of waiting lol.

Xtortion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
United States
[

The 13 lb is the Xbox the 14lb is the ps5

edit - accidental quote

Are most other Walmart folks getting this still?

EmZKmIJXUAAag9G

Get the FedEx app for Delivery Manager. Mine went from a label being created to suddenly being at my local distribution center with a delivery date of tomorrow. Haven't received any email updates from Walmart, nor has their site updated for me (still says arriving by the 12th). Only go by FedEx for this.

Deleted member 1432

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My Amazon just got a shipping label and it's set for delivery tomorrow. So, hopefully, a lot of people here will get their shipping labels today and have it delivered tomorrow!

AlternateAir

Oct 27, 2017
Well Amazon hasn't updated to 'Shipped' yet, but that isn't terribly concerning as I've gotten packages same day shipped before.

More importantly, I'm seeing the 'Pending' charge on my card from Amazon. My biggest concern was the charge being flagged for authorization from my credit card company and either missing the call to authorize it, or Amazon just cancelling the order out right based on the charging hiccup. BUT it looks like everything is going smoothly so far!

Getting very very excited! (Especially with the additions just made to GamePass!)