• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheGift

Oct 28, 2017
Central California
Mine just shipped through FedEx. Its only a few hours away, but on the tracking page it says "Per shipper instructions, package will not be delivered until the scheduled delivery date."

Dobukik

Jul 5, 2020
Man my storage drive shipped yesterday but still no Series X shipping notification or change on the order page :(. Seeing all these early arrivals makes me sad.

ragolliangatan

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 31, 2019
Anyone in Canada who has ordered from Best Buy been charged yet? I got charged a couple of days ago but no shipping notification yet.

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone in Canada who has ordered from Best Buy been charged yet? I got charged a couple of days ago but no shipping notification yet.
I have. Was pending on my MC a day or 2 ago. But on my order, it show's the full amount to the right of my credit card/payment info on my Series X order.

No Shipping Notification yet. However, i'm expecting it anytime now but probably won't come until Sunday or Monday morning.

AppleBlade

Nov 15, 2017
Connecticut
My Series S shipped today from the Microsoft. My Series X and S are now both in the wild on their long voyage to my house. Be safe my little Xbox's, I will be waiting.

Reddaye

Mar 24, 2018
New Brunswick, Canada
Doesn't give me hope for Tuesday delivery for me then..unless Canada Post ships them via air.

I'm in the Maritimes and have zero hope of getting my XSX during launch week, let alone launch day. I don't think even air mail would help me lol.

The shipping on Tues thing isn't officially verified, but I've seen a couple of people mention it. Considering there's been no movement yet it seems increasingly likely.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm in the Maritimes and have zero hope of getting my XSX during launch week, let alone launch day. I don't think even air mail would help me lol.

The shipping on Tues thing isn't officially verified, but I've seen a couple of people mention it. Considering there's been no movement yet it seems increasingly likely.
Hopefully they use Xpresspost or Priority shipping. Better chance it arrives on Tuesday. If they use anything less or regular, no hope in hell.

Oct 27, 2017
They don't even move mail on weekends even with xpress or priority, do they?

I'm pretty sure Best Buy ship from the West coast, so it'll have to be one hell of a quick shipment if they ship on Monday.
Probably ship them Sunday (looks like their distribution center in BC is closed until sunday from what I searched on Bing.com) is my guess or hope and we get them on Tuesday.

But yea, Best Buy Canada should've just shipped them today to give it extra time to be delivered for Tuesday.

Oct 27, 2017
Welp, I'm crossing my fingers for both of us lol.
LOL same. But i'm holding out hope.

EDIT: Here's a theory I have concerning Best Buy orders.

1) For those, like myself, that have the charge pending on your card and show's paid on your order, our Xbox console is boxed up and ready to go.
2) On Sunday during the day or Sunday night, Canada Post will come and pick up all orders (games, computer stuff, our consoles, etc) to be shipped out and they will scan all the tracking numbers on the packages and go to the Canada Post Terminal where they will be sorted and loaded up to the appropriate mode of transportation and shipped out. Eventually our tracking number will show up on our order online. May take a while to get the email notification from Best Buy i would image.
3) If you live closer to the distribution center in BC or Ontario, you may get it on Monday. However, for the rest of us, consider Monday as a transit day.
4) Monday night or early Tuesday morning, it arrives to your city, sorted and prepared to be delivered Tuesday.
5) Tuesday, it is delivered.

Here's the kicker, if you live in a remote area or in the Territories, there is a good chance you will not get it on Tuesday. Especially if it is shipped via road transportation. I work for a transporation company in Edmonton and it takes us 2 days for our trailers to get to Yellowknife, NT, as an example.

Last edited:

Dranakin

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, after seeing people already receive theirs, I regret canceling my Walmart preorder in favor of my Amazon one...

Teamocil

Oct 25, 2017
kinda wish I went with walmart after seeing all those come in early. microsoft is bogus for those hold instructions

MaulerX

Oct 30, 2017
kinda wish I went with walmart after seeing all those come in early. microsoft is bogus for those hold instructions

Yea I understand them trying to stick with the exact launch date but then why not have their retail partners enforce the same rule? My Series X has been sitting a half hour from my house for two days. I asked FedEx if I can just pick up my package and they said it wasn't eligible for pickup per shipper instructions. Lame.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
My XSX on Amazon just says "We'll notify you". Going to assume I'm not part of the first wave since it seems everyone else has had their order updated if they're getting it Tuesday by now.

Scently

Oct 27, 2017
My XSX on Amazon just says "We'll notify you". Going to assume I'm not part of the first wave since it seems everyone else has had their order updated if they're getting it Tuesday by now.
Try adjusting your shipping speed. You don't have to change it, just choose the same one you have and confirm it again. It might show you when it's going to ship.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Does the MS store ship things on weekends? Because my console still ain't ship.

:(

When I ordered from them for the Cyberpunk X1X, they were a day behind everyone else.
Doesn't really answer your question but might be something to factor in. I will say I know a few people from MS Store who have had their's ship already though.
Perhaps you're closer to a warehouse than them so they don't need to do things until Monday?

Try adjusting your shipping speed. You don't have to change it, just choose the same one you have and confirm it again. It might show you when it's going to ship.

Sadly did it once and nothing. Might try again tomorrow just because.

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020
When I ordered from them for the Cyberpunk X1X, they were a day behind everyone else.
Doesn't really answer your question but might be something to factor in. I will say I know a few people from MS Store who have had their's ship already though.
Perhaps you're closer to a warehouse than them so they don't need to do things until Monday?
I had a preauthorized charge since the 30th of Oct on my CC. I called my bank and told them to let it go through. This morning at 4am MS charged my card and my bank flagged it as a fraudulent charge. So by the time I was awake I couldn't get the charge to go through.

I just hope I didnt miss my shipping window because of my bank screwing up. I switched to a debit card and have been fully charged already now.

Guess I'll find out soon enough lol.

At least it seems my order is in the same state as other users who used the MS store.

Lucini

Oct 27, 2017
Thursday for me, ANT Online updated with my bundle's progress. Oh well. It's just a day or two

Oct 27, 2017
Not really in a rush to receive the Series S since its my nephews, but has anyone that placed an order on 11/3 when they popped up on MS's site had theirs shipped yet?

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Did the Amazon trick again and still nothing. I'm definitely not getting this XSX on Tuesday unless there's a surprise shipping notification.

Naner

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks to everyone who replied 😁
can you actually play optimized games yet? Would lose a whole week end just trying these out.
Most launch titles aren't available yet, but a small number of optimized versions such as Gears, Forza, etc. are. I'm starting with those.

Here's the Game Pass library filtered by Series X|S optimized:
lTrLl0D.jpg

And here's the thing next to my roommate's PS4 Pro. We have those Ikea cube shelves in case anyone was wondering about the fit.
lg2IpFF.jpg

KillaKap

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I did Walmart as well. Nothing today and even checked the shipping management on their site still nothing.

mentok15

Dec 20, 2017
Australia
DHL shipment from the MS store has be on "Shipment picked up" since yesterday. They have it why can't they just deliver it now? Who cares about release dates lol

Renteka-Bond

Chicken Chaser
Dec 28, 2017
Clearwater, Florida
Thanks to everyone who replied 😁
Most launch titles aren't available yet, but a small number of optimized versions such as Gears, Forza, etc. are. I'm starting with those.

Here's the Game Pass library filtered by Series X|S optimized:
lTrLl0D.jpg

And here's the thing next to my roommate's PS4 Pro. We have those Ikea cube shelves in case anyone was wondering about the fit.
lg2IpFF.jpg

I wonder what enhancements Crosscode has. FPS, maybe?

Also, super-long shot, but would you happen to be able to test Kingdom Hearts 3? Really curious about the load times there, but literally noone is talking about it and it has some pretty high ones on current gen.

Naner

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder what enhancements Crosscode has. FPS, maybe?

Also, super-long shot, but would you happen to be able to test Kingdom Hearts 3? Really curious about the load times there, but literally noone is talking about it and it has some pretty high ones on current gen.
I have KH3, I can give it a shot. No clue about Cross Code, I saw it's a 16-bit looking game so idk.

| TrusT |

Apr 19, 2020
Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that. When did you preorder?

All £450 of mine is paid with Microsoft store credit so this certainly has me nervous.

As soon as the pre-orders went live on the morning of the 22nd. I'm starting to read this has happened to quite a few people now, Sounds like someone has failed to accept a large batch of charge orders before they were due to expire yesterday with people's banks.

Cincaid

Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
Called the support of my preorder (Elgiganten in Sweden for those curious) yesterday and asked them to double check my order status. According to her my preorder was "guaranteed" to be delivered on Tuesday, but I'm trying to keep my expectations in check since it didn't ship yesterday. Monday I'll be spamming F5 all day while trying to work.

Camisado

Nov 3, 2017
Anyone else in the UK struggling to log in to Games website this morning?

How am I supposed to constantly refresh my order page for updates if it's down!

Also, I don't think I'm getting mine Day 1 at this point. But Microsoft have shipped my battery pack, so I guess I can stare at that for a while, or use it as a toy plane or something