• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Heh people saying they got their shipping info probably should include where from as well so people don't start doing a lot of replies asking where.

Dr. Zoidberg

Oct 25, 2017
Decapod 10
I got charged tonight from MS but no email yet. The store site says it should be here Tuesday though.

No charge from Amazon yet but it also says it should be here Tuesday.

Renteka-Bond

Chicken Chaser
Dec 28, 2017
Clearwater, Florida
No Best Buy U.S. orders (shipping) moving yet?

From my experience with Best Buy, you probs won't be charged til Sunday or Monday at the latest. They usually do it right when it ships. That's when I'm expecting them to charge me then as well.

In annoyingly consistent news, my Amazon order still hasn't updated with the date yet. TBH, that one's more important than the Best Buy one.

Glimpse_Dog

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
My series x payment disappeared from pending transactions and the balance is available in m ly account again. Super worried...

Vaizard

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
My order finally changed from "in behandeling" (pending) to a delivery on November the 10th \o/

Really can't wait to get it 😁

mentok15

Dec 20, 2017
Australia
Got shipping info from MS store, DHL has picked it up and has it in a warehouse in my city. But delivery is expected on the 12th, 2 days for a 50Km trip? lol

bry

Oct 27, 2017
finally see a charge on my account for my x from microsoft
no tracking info yettt

BOT Zé

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Shouldn't microsoft send the consoles today? I live in Portugal and they ship from the netherlands I think. Or belgium, not sure

Deleted member 12317

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Shouldn't microsoft send the consoles today? I live in Portugal and they ship from the netherlands I think. Or belgium, not sure
Yes it should be today for most of European orders on the MS Store.
They ship from the Netherlands with UPS, it usually takes two days so with the weekend it will be there on Tuesday.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got my shipment email from MS. Scheduled for future delivery so seems like they are holding them until Tuesday even though it would arrive sooner.

BOT Zé

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I never ordered on launch day, it's my first time, but yes, they usually take 2 days to put the order in Portugal. If it was express they could do it in one day, but it's usually express saver, which takes around 2-3 days

MikeSan

Oct 27, 2017
Liège, Belgium

I don't think it's from Belgium, Microsoft doesn't have an office here any more, it might come from the Netherlands.

I really hope they don't make me wait to send it until Monday, Wednesday is a holiday here in Belgium.

Last edited:

Matarick

Nov 11, 2017
I am still waiting to be charged by Amazon Japan. According to the preorder, it should be there on the 13th-16th. Not expecting early shipping miracles since I am based in Harrisburg Pennsylvania USA. I missed out the regular preorder due to focusing on paying off debts which has been done since October. Hope it won't be stuck in customs and Amazon Global Priority was my only option.

ekim

Oct 26, 2017
Heads up for German peeps: Cyberport is having the Series S in stock and they probably send it out once you order.
www.cyberport.de

Microsoft Xbox Series S 512GB

Jetzt Microsoft Xbox Series S 512GB günstig bei Cyberport kaufen ++ Mehr als 4 Mio. zufriedene Kunden ++ Schnelle Lieferung ++

You can also pick it up from some stores.

Jul 26, 2018
jYXzFp5.png

Come on microsoft ship it damnit!

ekim

Oct 26, 2017
I hope Amazon Germany is shipping my Xbox today - I need something for the weekend. lol

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Preparing for pickup at Best Buy now!

I had been confirmed for 6am-6:30am timeslot.

Really wish I could've had it shipped instead — no such option when I got my pre-order in during a later wave on Best Buy's site. Would've rather stayed at home and waited for it to be delivered. I'm hoping my early time slot is relatively empty, but given the excitement around these next-gen console launches, I could see it being one of the busier ones unfortunately.

Hopefully good pandemic practices and compliance from other customers but it is gamers so it's always difficult to gauge.

But I am extremely excited. I'll even move to the back of my time slot's line if I have to in order to feel safe.

ExtinguirX

Nov 22, 2018
If you're going to read italian Xbox forums you'll see that most of people who ordered from MS Store (Italy) have been charged twice like me after a request to update payment methods linked to a failure in the transaction. Phone support unprepared to the matter and still after 2 days that this happenend there're no refunds and no shipment informations. It's friday. What a poor management.

Oct 25, 2017
Just checked my credit card account. Best Buy (US) just charged me for my XSX preorder. Now has a status of "Getting it Ready". Here we go!

Cocksman

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So obviously I'm not going to get a pre order in at this point... but has there been any speculation when these will be available post launch ? Looking for an X

Cincaid

Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
Still no word if my preorder will be delivered on Tuesday or not, I'm getting anxious.

I ordered a Steelseries Arctis 9X anyway today, since my Arctis Wireless Pro never worked properly with my One X. Glad to finally have proper headphones with my Series X.

Oct 25, 2017
My Ms store order hasn't moved since Monday. It was picked up by FedEx in Ky and that's it. I assume because it's being held until launch it won't make much movement til next week

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
BestBuy just cancelled my Series S pre-order. Contacted support and was told it was a "System Glitch" and I should "Order a new one.".

:/