• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 9857

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
my Microsoft Store order is showing Pre-ordered Estimated delivery November 10 again instead of pending like it had been, already paid though

hwalker84

Oct 29, 2017
Pittsburgh
Best Buy = Locked in for 6AM on the 10th
Amazon = "We will email you when we have an estimated delivery date."
Microsoft = Charged but no tracking number. Says it will arrive Nov 10th.

ExtinguirX

Nov 22, 2018
So, ordered from MS store
They had already charged (or pre-charged?) my debit card
Now I got an e-mail from them that says they've issues to charge the card.
I'm confused.

Now that I've updated the payment with the same debit card, I have been charged 2 times. The first is not recognized as a pre-auth, apparently
MS Store call center is closed at this hour in Europe.
I'm in for a great morning tomorrow...

Hoodie Season

Jun 17, 2020
Got an e-mail from Microsoft, saying my Series X has shipped. I clicked the tracking info, and it says it's scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday. I can't wait!

Hoodie Season

Jun 17, 2020
The status of mine was changed from Pending to Pre-Ordered, shortly after I noticed I was charged on my credit card. The next day (today) I got an e-mail with tracking info.

Nov 4, 2017
Now that I've updated the payment with the same debit card, I have been charged 2 times. The first is not recognized as a pre-auth, apparently
MS Store call center is closed at this hour in Europe.
I'm in for a great morning tomorrow...
Hmm, I wonder if that is why my bank declined the MS charge. I did get a text showing 2 attempts at £449 that were blocked and then a £0 pre-auth that was approved. Changed to PayPal now anyway so will see what happens...

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
I moved back in mid October and a Microsoft Store customer service agent told me I could not change my shipping address but all I had to do was call the shipping company and they would be able to redirect my package to my new address.

I just tried to redirect my package from fedex and I'm running into problems. I dunno if it's because of the "do not deliver until the 10th" instructions or what. FedEx keeps telling me I need to call Microsoft. Microsoft tells me I need to call Fedex. I'm gonna be really upset if I have to take the day off of work and camp outside my old house waiting for my series x to arrive.

UnknownSpirit

Oct 25, 2017
I am fully expecting Amazon to charge sometime this weekend.

I know they don't charge a card until it ships, but it has got to be soon.

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
For me, it's reversed. UPS can often come as late as 8PM (they did with my One X from Amazon) but Fed Ex usually delivers stuff to me by just about 4:30, the quoted time.

the joys of shipping hubs! The closest FedEx one for me is three hours east while I have two ups ones. One of which is only an hour west.

When I lived and worked in California we'd use a company called Golden State Overnight and they were HANDS DOWN the worst delivery company I've ever dealt with.

my area here has also been getting deliveries from Amazon drivers as well so I kind forgot to consider that they could drop it off as well. 😂

Oct 27, 2017
Staples.ca - sign up for a chance at a series S

New Xbox Series S |

Pre order the new Xbox series S console by Microsoft. Sign up to have access to the smallest Xbox on the market, a new digital generation console for a revisited experience.

Oct 27, 2017
My Xbox Series X shipped from Microsoft so I guess that's that as I wasn't sure I even wanted to keep it but I guess I now have a 4K/60 FPS and HDR option for Destiny (and some other titles) when I want to relax with a controller in front of a big screen. I might get Dirt 5 for it too as sitting in a PC chair in front of a smaller screen for a arcadish type driving game seems a bit off-putting.

Shipped via FedEx who I despise...they do not care about your package in any way.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
I wrote and talked to Microsoft reps 5 times in the last two days, my pre order is still good. It's still scheduled for 11/10 they just didn't take my money. Maybe they never will. 🤷‍♂️

AndrewDean84

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fontana, California
My order details page updated on the Microsoft store. Instead of "Pending" and "email you when available", it now says:

Pre-ordered

Estimated delivery November 10

eek

Oct 26, 2017
MS Store for me:

Shipped
Estimated delivery November 10

Track Shipping
FedEx - 9364xxxxx

Tracking doesn't work yet though.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Got a phone call from Bellevue WA, figured I should pick up as it was MS Store. Support told me to "change my payment method" even if I was putting it back to the debit card that initially declined it. Did that and checked my bank account and the charge went through.

Feels like I can breathe now lmao.

ExtinguirX

Nov 22, 2018
Hmm, I wonder if that is why my bank declined the MS charge. I did get a text showing 2 attempts at £449 that were blocked and then a £0 pre-auth that was approved. Changed to PayPal now anyway so will see what happens...
In my case I can only imagine the first charge on Oct. 27 was a pre-auth
Today they tried to convert the pre-auth, but somewhat got denied -> asked me to update the payment
I entered the same debit card, got the second charge.
But now I'd need to wait the automatic back transfer from MS 'cause a whopping 499x2 is not so nice to see

Nov 4, 2017
In my case I can only imagine the first charge on Oct. 27 was a pre-auth
Today they tried to convert the pre-auth, but somewhat got denied -> asked me to update the payment
I entered the same debit card, got the second charge.
But now I'd need to wait the automatic back transfer from MS 'cause a whopping 499x2 is not so nice to see
Damn, I can imagine. Hope you get it sorted.

Oct 18, 2020
Has anyone heard anything from Walmart ? I'd really like to know why they haven't charged
for my series X and we're six days away from launch.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Don't see a charge yet, but along with the change from pending to pre-ordered with a delivery date of November 10th and a picture of the console, the option to cancel/change payment disappeared from the order, so....progress?

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone heard anything from Walmart ? I'd really like to know why they haven't charged
for my series X and we're six days away from launch.

I wouldn't hold out for a charge notification from Walmart. My Mario Kart Live got shipped out on Oct. 14th from Walmart and I didn't get a credit card charge notification until Oct. 16th which was the day of release and two days after it shipped.

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
UK here. Just got an email from GAME saying they're prepping my All Access XSX for next week. 😃😃😃

24e3522436dc251a30fc350e90e66ddb.gif

SpaceBandito

Oct 28, 2017
I somehow got an order in for an S on the Microsoft store today! Took all day refreshing the cart, but it finally went through.

MangoUltz

Mar 24, 2019
Ireland here. Got charged yesterday but no shipping update yet. Would love if it managed to arrive Monday

watdaeff4

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
US MS Store bought with store credit
FedEx tracking info provided. It was shipped yesterday from Louisville. Currently in FedEx facility near me with note "per shipper instructions package will not be delivered until scheduled delivery date"

maybe they will let me drive over and take it off their hands 😝

Deleted member 9857

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
US MS Store bought with store credit
FedEx tracking info provided. It was shipped yesterday from Louisville. Currently in FedEx facility near me with note "per shipper instructions package will not be delivered until scheduled delivery date"

maybe they will let me drive over and take it off their hands 😝

if that somehow works definitely let us know

SteveByDesign

Sep 11, 2019
Fuuuuuuuuu.

After refreshing like crazy I got a series X in my cart but it won't complete!

Giving me an error telling me to try in a little bit.

If I leave the MS site, it is still in my cart!

Ambient80

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
MS Store, US, Pennsylvania. Got my shipping email this morning. Oddly enough, I got a second one later this afternoon lol. FedEx tracking says they were requested by the sender not to deliver until the 10th, but we'll see how that goes. lol

MaxxxPower

Oct 27, 2017
Fuuuuuuuuu.

Use an auto clicker on order button and multitask, that's what I did in early October worked after about 15-20 mins, can't promise same result, but at least you won't have to manually click. Best of luck

PIkkonX

Oct 27, 2017
Fuuuuuuuuu.

Find an auto mouse clicker program and set it to keep hitting that checkout button every few seconds. It'll go through with a bit of luck once someone cancels an order. May take a few minutes or may take several hours.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Did the "change shipping speed" trick work for any Xbox pre-orders? Worked for my PS5, but not the Series X :-(