• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
If I change my payment from PayPal to my debit card direct will Microsoft actually take my money? I'm just not understanding what is going on here.

ryan299

Oct 25, 2017
Both mine have shipped now. Never seen instructions say don't deliver until 11/10 per shippers instructions

LeMillion

Jun 9, 2020
Oh dang, the Series S was apparently back up on the MS store last night. I hope the Series X comes back again soon. If it sells out as quickly as the S, I may just be waiting until next year to get mine.

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
Haven't gotten a shipment notification from MS but I did get charged and my order now shows as "preordered" instead of "pending" with an estimated delivery of Nov. 10th, so fingers crossed

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017
While my MS order now has a delivery date of the 10th and the status has been changed to pre-ordered, I have STILL not been charged. Grrrrr. That coupled with this fucking election is making my nerves on edge.

nexus

Oct 25, 2017
Got an email about my Series X from Microsoft but it's basically like another confirmation. Saying it'll be charged when it ships. I did have a pending charge on my card

dotnetguy

Jul 12, 2020
Now, this is weird. The pending charge from the MS Store from last week has now disappeared from my card, but my MS account balance remains at 0 (I am paying with a mixture of both)

Strittles

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mine has shipped from MS store and I got a tracking number. US here and the estimated delivery is the 10th.

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
While my MS order now has a delivery date of the 10th and the status has been changed to pre-ordered, I have STILL not been charged. Grrrrr. That coupled with this fucking election is making my nerves on edge.
Same exact situation here, PayPal payment too. Hopefully we get some resolution because there's enough fucking stress as it is so I'm at the point where even stupid pointless things like this that I know will get resolved are pushing me over the edge.

Kromis

Oct 29, 2017
SoCal
I finally managed to add a Series X to my cart earlier (yesterday night) via direct link to the configuration page ...only to be unable to checkout. I tried to check out at random times but no dice. Funny enough, this was the same way I managed to get a Series S last month: add to cart and pray it checks out at some point (items in your cart shouldn't go away...or so customer support told me)

feelsbadman

SikSlayer

Oct 27, 2017
At about 3:45AM EST this morning I got an email from Microsoft that my Series X and SSD card have been shipped, complete with tracking info. Should be here on time Tuesday.

jorgejjvr

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Neither Best buy (xbox series S), or amazon (Xbox series X) has charged me, is that normal or should I be worried?

Cheddahz

Oct 25, 2017
Starting to get uneasy about the two charges from GameStop right now, as I need one of those charges to revert back to me to pay for my Best Buy pre-order; feel like I should contact GameStop support, but I've never had the best experience with them

Remeran

Nov 27, 2018
MS Store changed mine from pending to pre ordered with estimated delivery on the 10th again. The pic is a series x again and not that generic blue icon.

GraceOfGod

Jan 27, 2020
East Coast of US based. MS Shipped my Series X pre-order with tracking number. I had canceled a second Series X pre-order from Walmart like a week ago, but it still says pending cancelation.

ryan299

Oct 25, 2017
I still don't have emails from MS. Also looks like some people have gotten there's already

mine is one state over. Wonder if I'll get it early or if they'll hold it per Microsoft's instructions.

Transistor

Vodka martini, dirty, with Tito's please
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
hopefully you'll be able to get one relatively soon after launch. I'm still of the belief that the preorder situation was handled poorly across the board but I imaging COVID actually made people want new consoles more than usual.
That's exactly right. Pandemic hurt a lot of industries but vidya games certainly wasn't one of them.

Teamocil

Oct 25, 2017
fuck, no shipping confirmation on my console but one for my shock blue controller. MS PLEASE
EDIT: wait my FedEx app just refreshed and a new shipment is being tracked!! and it looks like it'll get here on the 7th??

EDIT2: never mind, the shipper says SIE LLC...so it's probably just my PSVR adapter :(

Last edited: