• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

goodretina

Dec 30, 2018
Still haven't seen any preorders available, but I am thinking about spending $180 on three years of gold to upgrade to gamepass for when I eventually track one down. Last Xbox I owned and didn't share was the original, so I will need to make a new account. Maybe I will get lucky and find a legit preorder if there is a second wave.

MattEnth

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco, CA
In the US, is there any hope of being able to line up and get one on launch night/day if you have not preordered? Or are all those events cancelled (either due to COVID or lack of supply)?

Edity: clarifying without a preorder.

jamesandy

Jul 17, 2019
Lies!! (And I say that out of jealousy)

xbox.jpg

:)

Last edited:

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
Random question, but I couldn't find the answer online: do you know if there's any way through a browser to see the library of digital Xbox games you've purchased from past gens?

Any links I'd find would lead to broken pages. And I can't find this through either my Xbox or GP app on the phone.

MrBenchmark

Dec 8, 2017
Random question, but I couldn't find the answer online: do you know if there's any way through a browser to see the library of digital Xbox games you've purchased from past gens?

Any links I'd find would lead to broken pages. And I can't find this through either my Xbox or GP app on the phone.
Every game should show in you Xbox history I know on the web through account.Microsoft.com

Scottish Sin

Chicken Chaser
Nov 12, 2017
Scotland
This is a long time ago so not sure how helpful it is. I'm in Ireland, for the Xbox One launch in 2013, ordered through the MS store, they used UPS for shipping (they still use UPS AFAIK) and I had tracking info. There was an issue with the UPS shipment getting delayed coming from the UK to Ireland. I ended up getting my delivery at like 9 or 10pm on launch day

I've had to do a couple of replacements with Microsoft the last while, both were done through UPS with no issues. So my only concern going into Series X launch is really around local restrictions due to covid rather than anything Microsoft will do themselves

Thanks for the response, it's pretty helpful. I had a feeling it might be UPS. I'll remain hopeful for launch, but like you said, it could be a bit up in the air because of covid anyway. Either way, still not the end of the world if it doesn't. I was just curious since I hadn't ordered directly from them before.

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone know when best buy allows people to change shipping details on a preorder? My friend managed to get me a preorder after my fails that day and it's still locked in.

ptkrm

Oct 27, 2017
YUL/MCBO
Amazon Canada still shows on Series X Not yet shipped / Order received - We will email you when we have an estimated delivery date. :(

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
As do I. I do not think it means anything at this point. I only have heard of one person with a date!

Yeah nothing to worry about at the moment. If every body was reporting dates and just one of us didnt, maybe then. But covid times are pretty close to the vest all around and amazon has always been solid for me.

Hark

Oct 29, 2017
Got my Series X all picked up for local pick up on the 10th, which I've also taken off :)

Considered getting it shipped to me but didn't want to wait until the afternoon for it to arrive.

E.T.

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to those who are able to secure their desired console for launch. Fun will be had.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
It's some what amusing (and super frustrating I'm sure) the idea of such a high ticket, sell right out item also seemingly being held for black friday to drive up that hype.

Though I guess as long as they even a tiny amount to sell, it works to pump up that demand even more and bring people for black friday

saintjules

Dec 20, 2019
It's some what amusing (and super frustrating I'm sure) the idea of such a high ticket, sell right out item also seemingly being held for black friday to drive up that hype.

Though I guess as long as they even a tiny amount to sell, it works to pump up that demand even more and bring people for black friday

If anything I would have suspected this happen more with the Digital SKUs. But yeah, frustrating for people who can't even get the pre-order down.