• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 27551

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I fucked up thinking it will be easy getting a series x a day after pre orders went live in the uk. Is it true theres no more stock till November?

JediTimeBoy

Oct 27, 2017
I fucked up thinking it will be easy getting a series x a day after pre orders went live in the uk. Is it true theres no more stock till November?
Possibly...

Keep an eye on:
www.resetera.com

UK: Xbox Series X/S pre-orders on 22nd September start at 8am (retailers listed)

Samuel Bateman, the Marketing Lead at Xbox UK, has announced that pre-orders for Xbox Series S/X will kick off at 8am on Tuesday, 22nd September. The tweet also lists the UK stores where it will be available for pre-order.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
There's... there's a Series X in my Microsoft cart. Would it let me check out? Would it??

Estimated delivery: 09/28/2020

Ehh?

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
I dropped a preorder for the SSD but I may or may not keep it. At the end of the day it's pretty pricey.

Booker.DeWitt

Oct 25, 2017
something I have been thinking: will the xbox series X games have adifferent disc/artwork from regular Xbox one games??? Or it will be just the green case with XBOX on top?? like one edition across all platforms?

ZeroDS

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Anyone got the Amazon Japan page for the series x preorder? They open up in about 2 and a half hours and don't want to miss my chance like I did with ps5

Deleted member 27551

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017

Quellyford

May 16, 2020
Hey fam, I preordered an Xbox Series X on Microsoft Store and got an order confirmation by email with an order number. However if I go on my Microsoft Store Order History, there's nothing there. Is this normal?

On the other hand, if I press order details in my email confirmation, the page still loads with order details. So I'm getting conflicting messages here from Xbox :P Any idea what's up?

SP.

Oct 27, 2017
Hey fam, I preordered an Xbox Series X on Microsoft Store and got an order confirmation by email with an order number. However if I go on my Microsoft Store Order History, there's nothing there. Is this normal?

On the other hand, if I press order details in my email confirmation, the page still loads with order details. So I'm getting conflicting messages here from Xbox :P Any idea what's up?

Mine shows up in my order history here. You can ask the live chat support about it to confirm, but that seems odd to me.

Nov 23, 2017
Do you know how one would go about getting all access if you have already been approved? Like how do you apply the credit line to the Series X? I was approved through Gamestop and like you they were sold out, but if Gamestop or The Microsoft Store get one in stock eventually how would we go about starting the process for All Access?
If you've been approved like me, all you need to so is fill out the sheet and it'll recognize your acceptance already and then just ask you to verify your name and last 4 of your social. No second credit check will be ran.

mikehaggar

Developer at Pixel Arc Studios
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Harrisburg, Pa
It looks like Best Buy charged me in full for my Series X preorder. Is that normal? I thought I had read they just place a hold... not a huge deal, just wondering.

Kevin360

OG Direct OP
Oct 25, 2017
Where'd you sell it?
To a mom of one of my former students. I knew she was talking in on about wanting to buy him the new Xbox a few months ago, and I knew she probably wasn't thinking about needing to order one early. So I shot her a quick text last night and she was elated!

Feels good!

I can see now how my post could imply scalping. Haha. Nope. I'm a good guy. I tried to scalp one time several years ago to make some extra cash and it failed miserably, and I learned my lesson hard.

Kevin360

OG Direct OP
Oct 25, 2017
It looks like Best Buy charged me in full for my Series X preorder. Is that normal? I thought I had read they just place a hold... not a huge deal, just wondering.

Did you pay through PayPal? As far as I'm aware, paying through PayPal Checkout is the only way for them to permanently take your funds.

105-Shake

Aug 13, 2020

I'm wondering the same thing 🤔 From what I read is that they'll put in a full price charge on your card and refund it no later than 5 days, then they'll charge you again when the item ships. Unless you use PayPal, in which case they fully charge you upfront.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
I'm wondering the same thing 🤔 From what I read is that they'll put in a full price charge on your card and refund it no later than 5 days, then they'll charge you again when the item ships. Unless you use PayPal, in which case they fully charge you upfront.

It isn't a charge and a refund. They put a hold on the funds then it drops off when the charge does not come through.

macjester

Dec 12, 2018
So I was done chatting on Microsoft site and was told that there was an inventory error on their site and are gonna do a second pre order batch very soon.

Aside from this error, does anyone think there will be additional availability prior to Nov 10? I'd imagine their production lines are in full output mode, so wouldn't there be a steady stream between now and whenever?

NowhereFaded

Nov 11, 2017
Ridgefield, Wa
What's a good wireless headset to get with the series X?
I currently have the Plantronics RIG 800LX and they are great and I'm wondering if their is anything being released for the series X worth upgrading for. Thanks

Oct 26, 2017
Virginia, US

I never received a confirmation email but it is in my order history.

Wubby

Oct 27, 2017
Japan!
Anyone have luck in Japan? On MS store got it in cart and to order screen but just says cant be ordered. Can't find on Amazon at all

Oct 27, 2017

Wubby

Oct 27, 2017
Japan!
Amazon has a link but it's broken. Bic Camera throws site errors. LOL

Ok links working now. Got an order in for the eco bag version lol

Regular:

Amazon.co.jp: Xbox Series X : ゲーム

Amazon.co.jp: Xbox Series X : ゲーム

Eco Bag version:

Amazon.co.jp: Xbox Series X【Amazon.co.jp特典】オリジナルデザインエコバッグ : ゲーム

Amazon.co.jp: Xbox Series X【Amazon.co.jp特典】オリジナルデザインエコバッグ : ゲーム