• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fawz

Oct 28, 2017
Montreal
Managed to get a XSX from GameStop (EbGames here in Canada). The Checkout kept failing but then I got a order confirmation email and it showed up in my account history page

Wallmart sold out right away, even though it was in my cart it didn't work.
Amazon the store page kept giving errors
The Source had web page issues and then it sold out
Newegg I never saw any listings
MSFT Store gave me the most issues with the page not loading for the longest time and then giving me stupid errors like no shipping in Canada before just failing at the payment page

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
Uhh just got back to the computer. BB page was up in my cart with a Series X. Pressed checkout and just got my dad a unit. No fuss. No muss. Wtf?

Deleted member 9857

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
the fact Microsoft Store shows out of stock on the product page despite the fact I'm still trying to place my order makes me think I'm screwed :(

FunMouse

Apr 30, 2018
I ended up getting one with Amazon. But I would rather get it with All Access (if approved). Just sitting here refreshing bestbuy all access lol.

Tommyguns

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Wait holy crap. I gave up on Best Buy like a half hour ago but I left the page open in the background. Decided to try one more time and was able to checkout, switch to store pickup, add some rewards certificates, and done. Wow, I feel like I just won the lottery given how difficult it was earlier.

HOLY SHIT

Read this. Swapped over to my app-continued to checkout-selected store for pick up and payment. And BOOM. IT IS DONE

GrandHarrier

Oct 25, 2017
So what happens if you already have time of Gamepass Ultimate and purchase All Access. Does it put your remaining months at the end of the 2 years?

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
protip on best buy add to cart- click build a bundle, you don't have to bundle anything and you can mash add

Montresor

Oct 27, 2017
PRAISE THE LORD

My brother got me an extra Series X from The Source in Canada.

Nice! I forgive you Phil Spencer

I'll etransfer my brother the money for the Series X!

whew. See you guys November 10th!

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
the fact Microsoft Store shows out of stock on the product page despite the fact I'm still trying to place my order makes me think I'm screwed :(
Are you on the cart/checkout blankness? I just came back to it after a while, and it was sitting there waiting to be bought. If you're trying to add it still, that might be a problem.

TooBusyLookinGud

Graphics Engineer
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
California