• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

VivekTO

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
RKSAwoq.png

You can add standalone purchases of Xbox Game Pass and the Seagate Storage Expansion Card for Xbox Series S for the complete experience.
is this thing on sale?? as it is said above that you can add purchase at the time of checkout, or they meant at release.

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
You guys who are complaining about Best Buy.... why the hell would you trust them after how they botched the PS5 pre-orders? It should have been the last option for anyone

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
How did the process go for anyone who got it through/with All Access...?

Bunch of bs.

-The page never updated for Amazon.
-Best Buy consoles were readily instock and the All Access page still said 'Coming Soon' the entire time.
-Microsoftstore.com, that page threw 402 errors for about an hour and a half until all regular preorders were sold out and now says 'Out of Stock'.
-Best Buy I had the queue page sitting for a long time then accidentally hit Refresh, smh.

jakoo

Oct 27, 2017
I was able to get a XSS through the Microsoft website about 15 minutes after it unlocked. Some issues with the cart and checkout process but periodic refreshes seemed to help once it reached your cart.

Ishmae1

Creative Director, Microsoft
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle, WA
FWIW, I was able to finally grab an S by going through microsoft.com and that storefront rather than the one on xbox.com

maxx720

Nov 7, 2017
LOL. The Microsoft website was having seizures for about 15 minutes after pre-orders became available. After refreshing 100 times or so I finally got my order through. Whew. Glad that's done. All those gift cards I've been buying at 10-15% off for the past year have paid off.

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Best Buy is up but it's even worse now that I can't even get it to add to cart.

The_R3medy

Jan 22, 2018
Wisconsin
Managed to get one at Target for myself and Amazon for my brother. Target was a nail biter, but Amazon was fairly clean. Fully expecting an email about it from them though like with the PS5.

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
I ended up with 3 Xbox Series X preorders (Amazon, Walmart, Target) but only need 1. Would anyone be willing to trade me their PS5 pre-order? I can change the delivery address for mine and you can do the same for yours.

105-Shake

Aug 13, 2020
Do they charge in pre order? I don't have the money for the full thing right now but would be fine if they charge when it ships like amazon. Tired of waiting on amazon to list it up.

It says that they won't charge you until they ship it, but it might do a check on your card. Not sure if it checks if you have the full amount but it never hurts to try

JonesXlv

Jun 7, 2018
I ended up with 3 Xbox Series X preorders (Amazon, Walmart, Target) but only need 1. Would anyone be willing to trade me their PS5 pre-order? I can change the delivery address for mine and you can do the same for yours.

How about you cancel your pre-orders so folks who can't get one have the opportunity. Such a dick move.