• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
How is this helpful Microsoft?!
Pxj5mgk.jpg

They were the only one I gave up on. Such a mess. Tried for over an hour to process the entire way through.

Antydotes

One Winged Slayer
Dec 3, 2017
I am really worried my PS5 and Xbox Amazon orders won't stick but don't know what the chances are of getting Best Buy orders between now and release.

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Trying to get all access on best buy and it just keeps saying credit card is expired when I go to apply. I made sure the only card on my account is my real one, so idk.

TigerPhin

Oct 28, 2017
Big thanks to Wario64! Grabbed one at Amazon (an X) after seeing the "place order" button on Target (no dice) and having it in my cart and trying to buy on Microsoft for 50 minutes.

Was able to grab a shock blue controller at Target but for some reason the price was $65 instead of $60.

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017
Was anyone actually able to checkout with All Access anywhere? It seems broken as fuck each place I tried from 11 to now.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Sorry, we're having a system issue, but it should only be temporary.
Please wait a little while before trying again.

Tragicomedy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I picked up a blue controller. Wasn't sure about the color contrast with the white back initially, but it grew on me and I'll want two controllers.

Montresor

Oct 27, 2017
This wasn't MS' fault. This was the websites completely failing. Best Buy went up almost an hour late. Gamestop had a "youre in queue" page that just took you to the home page. Amazon never went up. MS store shit the bed. Target issues with cart.

The general failures aren't Microsoft's fault but Microsoft's own web site is broken too. So frustrating.

affeinvasion

Oct 26, 2017
Tried on the target app right at 11ET. Got all the way to the checkout before I got locked out. They were gone within 6 or 7 seconds. I can't complete against bots, man.

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
Microsoft's All Access link shows 'Get Started' again, but I get stuck in an infinite MS account login loop and it kicks me out.

(In Edge, it shows Out of Stock still. I have no clue anymore.)

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
10000 lol. I can see desperate people paying double, but 10000? If you're willing to spend money like that then you're in the 1% haha

Shadowrun

Oct 26, 2017
Tried on the target app right at 11ET. Got all the way to the checkout before I got locked out. They were gone within 6 or 7 seconds. I can't complete against bots, man.

They weren't gone. The site was just spitting out errors. If you kept trying, you would've gotten through eventually. Took me 20+ minutes to get through on Target.