• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

K' Dash

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
giphy.gif

Malo

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Bronx, NY
I was able to get one for my brother in law through Amazon. That was painless compared to everywhere else.

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
got two x preorders and 3 ps5 preorders the other day. plenty of back up. i'm content. not even going to be tempted to try for best buy.

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017
It shouldn't. Look at the invoice and as long as you've got the billing & shipping address to you, no big deal. I think they figured out how to add it to their wishlist and then sent the link out.

Had this same issue. Stupidly cancelled trying to edit the gift message and freaked out but still got it lol

Bii

Oct 25, 2017
Who's wish list is that? Did I gave away my info by using this link?

It's my own. lol

I had the product page added on my wish list and when I saw the "1 Used & New from $499.99" populate from my list, I clicked on it and shared the link on the landing page, which Amazon automatically tags as it being from a wish list. Don't worry, you won't be sending me any Xboxes.

gamersmap

May 28, 2020
Merry-early-Covid-Christmas to all, and to all a good night. This was one hell of a ride.
*mic drop*

Owner of a Series X, PS5, Mario Pins, and a 3080.
Just kidding about the 3080. No one owns a 3080.
Bye!

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
got it preordered at target and amazon. will keep both until mid october and cancel amazon. since i enjoy $50 off after target discount. have no plans to use it as its a gift anyways.

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
Somehow managed to get one of my target orders confirmed and another from microsoft...now for one (or both) to go unfulfilled :(