• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Plasmid

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FUCKIN WETTTTTTTT

4zPlpMD.png

Marshall

Oct 27, 2017
Got my Seies S order finally through Target after a ton of place order tries.

Best Buy still showed coming soon.
Amazon didn't even list the console.
Microsoft page crashed (really, Microsoft??)

Oh, and fuck scalpers. I hope they get covid.

Deleted member 9857

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I FINALLY got to the review and place order page on Microsoft Store

fingers crossed, I'm waiting for it to load fully

professor_t

Oct 27, 2017
It's probably just random, but I could NOT get through on the MS Store via Safari (Apple, LOL), but was able to make a purchase using Firefox. I suppose it's worth considering (and I got through 25 minutes after pre-orders opened after refreshing constantly like a madman).

trineomorph

Feb 26, 2019
The All Access doest make sense for pre orders. Once you finish applying for the credit you'd either get kicked out at the shopping cart or the Xbox will be sold out. They should have had people apply for the credit before hand.

Oct 26, 2017
Virginia, US
I was able to get a preorder in at Microsoft Store but I never received a email confirmation however it is in my order history. Did anyone get a Microsoft Store email confirmation email. It is in my order history though.

FuturaBold

Oct 27, 2017
Target charged me already so its official. Really wanted BB curbside but after looking at this thread Im lucky. Good luck everyone! : )

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
This is some kind of government training program to teach to hate dogs and credit plans.

GraceOfGod

Jan 27, 2020
Being patient on the MS page seems to be moving it forward. Not sure if there are launch day ones still open but I would rather use all my credit there.

Soap NickTavish

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
Got through on the MS store, confirmation screen but no email yet.

Was double teaming it through my phone since all the other retailers failed. Fucking BB and Amazon, fire everyone.

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
MS: Unreachable
Target: Have it in my cart, but the site refuses to do anything when I hit "Place Your Order."
Walmart: Seemingly sold out in less than a minute. I had one in my cart by 11:02 but it already said "Out of stock."

SonicXtreme

Oct 27, 2017
walmart kinda freaked me out, when you look at order details it doesn't show your apartment number so i thought i forgot it. But when i looked at my account addresses it's there.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
I give up,

This is a shit show.....can't even get one All Access..........yet managed to get 3 PS5's including 1 digital

Oct 28, 2017
I want to say thanks to the people that posted the heads up about NewEgg. Worked right away after Best Buy dropped the ball off the Empire State Building.

uncledonnie

Oct 26, 2017
Posting for new page...DO NOT USE SUGGESTED SHIPPING ADDRESS AFTER YOU ENTER YOUR ADDRESS ON MICROSOFT STORE. For me this kept resulting in "cannot ship to your country" errors. Not using it worked fine.

Nov 15, 2017
Has anyone else gotten a confirmation email from Gamestop for the purchase of an Xbox Series X but did not get to the final checkout step?

E_i

Oct 27, 2017
I will absolutely not order from Newegg. There cancellation-refund process is a horrible experience,

GattsuSama

Mar 12, 2020
So Bots don't claim them all. I think Bestbuy and Amazon want to avoid the PS5 fiasco. who knows?
The PS5 fiasco? This seems a lot worse.

Having actual dates and times and people from these companies backing it up makes no difference to the bots since there is already a date and time which was today at 8 am PST.

I mean more for Amazon and Best Buy, do people really need to be there from 8 am until whenever? Seems like they can have people communicating.