• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vault Boy

Nov 2, 2017
Am I refreshing the correct page on Amazon US if I'm seeing the one with all of the product details, pictures, etc.? Just no buy button yet.

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
wtf amazon. Never went up. I've had one in my cart checking out on MS, Target, Gamestop and it just fails.

Best Buy is also "Coming Soon" Never updated.

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
I got mine on the MS Store, but be careful of the bundle.

I got it as a backup in case I can't get a PS5 preorder, but the controller and XBox Live are shipped separately, and the XBox Live is a digital code, so it charges those way before the console comes out.

Don't get the bundle items if you don't want to be charged before release date!!

Couleurs

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
For anyone who managed to grab a PS5 from Best Buy last week, did they offer in-store pickup as an option or only shipping to home?

I'd rather pick up in store, so if that is an option I'd cancel my MS XSX order if I actually get through Best Buy's inevitable collapse, but I won't bother if it's shipping only.

Nirran

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Keep trying the Microsoft store. It took me awhile to load the page and the cart, but I just finally got through and got a Series X preordered through them after Bestbuy dropped the ball hard.

Darren Lamb

Dec 1, 2017
Walmart was giving me trouble with a Series X so I added a Series S to the cart and the order went through with both. Huh.

Also got a Gamestop Series X eventually. Might have some extras to give ResetEra members at cost

Falcon511

Oct 27, 2017
I got one through target. Hopefully it is legit. I kept trying and then just had to re enter card information and it went through. They charged me and sent an email.

WBacon

Capcom USA
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
California
Got my order through Microsoft Store in 5 minutes after the pre-order opened. Checkout was super slow and got me worried, but got final confirmation. Phew!

Oct 19, 2018
The fact that you weren't charged seems like its working as intended. I haven't been charged either. Good luck lol.

K2X8xrI.png
yea i think so too, just used to there being some sort of a notification or small check amount, good luck you as well!

sith ewok

Oct 31, 2017
Sigh. Feel like I am about to give up. MS store won't load regular or all access page. Have had it removed from my Target cart more than 20 times now...

Check it out

Oct 25, 2017
Amazon did say in their email sometime after 11AM ET.

They are trying to limit traffic I presume?

If you search Series X, a link appears but it is currently not working.

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020
Did the person at Amazon Canada who was supposed to hit the button just fall asleep or something? There's still no listing for either console, and it's been 35 minutes.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Duuude I just had it on the MS Store and I accidently hit F5 again and screwed myself over.