• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
Everyone stop saying MS works, I have been stuck on the place order button for 30 minutes and it won't finish!

Oct 27, 2017
Walmart was so close, but ran out of stock as I hit enter place order.
Amazon never went live.
Best Buy never went live.
Target is having this weird issue where it is in and out of my cart.
Microsoft site was hammered and I am still trying to review and place order.

Bii

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got one through Gamestop.

c6keKZh.png

Oct 28, 2017
I smashed the target checkout page like what felt to be over a hundred times. I never got a confirmation on the site but see a hold in my bank account and the email confirmation. Target for the win on the PS5 and the X now.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
I missed Xbox. Glad to be back on the Xbox train this gen. Preorder set, now to wait. Oh, and order some rechargeable batteries.

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
I got a Target and a Walmart pre-order so my hunt is over. This was way easier and less anxiety-inducing than the PS5 (which I only scored a pre-order off ANTOnline, a Wario64-tweeted retailer that has middling reviews, and I spent all day trying to get one and finally landed at that site). Glad I can move on with my fucking day now. Take notes, Sony.

jamsy

Oct 27, 2017
HOLY SHIT this finally worked for me at Target:

1. Open Cart in seperate tab
  2. Keep clicking "Preorder" on the Target listing / refreshing the page until it adds to cart
  3. Refresh the Cart tab
  4. Checkout
  5. Press "Place Order" 8,000 times because it keeps loading and then going back to the "Place Order" page over and over again
  6. Profit
I did this and just got a confirmation email. I didn't even get a successful order page on Target. Just stuck on the place order page still.

youzen

Oct 25, 2017
I never got the order confirmation from Target, but my CC got the charge and it is in my order history now... I'll take it, but that probably won't last :|

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
This "max limit" shit on the Microsoft Store is driving me crazy because the (empty) cart is also a broken link.

KayonXaikyre

Oct 27, 2017
I'm done and got mine off the m soft store, but for those who aren't I noticed best buy updated with "All Access Available" on the xbox's now so it's probably going to be going up soon if you're interested in that. It didn't say that at first.

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
yyRs6BV.jpg

Well that was easier than trying to get an RTX 3080...

I guess there was only the one shipping option. Still it says expected to arrive by November 10th.

I suppose it's just the matter of packing up my Xbox One X to sell since the Series X is supposed to replace that with the same compatibility right?