• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dizastah

Oct 25, 2017
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
Same!!

Luke_wal

Oct 25, 2017
Have a Best Buy credit card (5% back) with an offer for $25 back on a $250 or more order. Meaning I have $50 to gain by Best Buy going up. Come on, BB... Do this for me.

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
As far as I can tell, Best Buy and Amazon still haven't gone up.

If you've struck out at other retailers, continue to check these two periodically. I'm starting to wonder if this is a [dumb] strategic play to throw off bots, or if they really are just so bad at getting their shit together for this.

I was able to pre-order through Microsoft Store, which I never had on my sights until Best Buy refused to update. If I'm able to get one at BB where I have store credit, I'll dump my Microsoft Store pre-order.

Katarn343

Jan 22, 2018
México - United States
Managed to 'place order' on Microsoft, but it wouldn't let me choose to use my account balance. I read that you can try another browser and it'll show up, but now nothing loads. This fucking sucks.

Oct 27, 2017
Las Vegas
Well after like 20 min of mashing place order on the Target app I think my order finally went through. Didn't give me any confirmation but the Series X disappeared from my cart and now I have an order for it. Hopefully it sticks.

gamersmap

May 28, 2020
Gamestop Online. The last place in the world, I expected to pick it up. Well, at least I know thier online site won't "close down".
Good luck everyone, and Gates-Speed!

Jun 4, 2019
Finally! At 11:20, Target finally stopped glitching and I was able to get through the transaction. Kept seeing either your cart is empty, or the item in your cart is not available at selected location. I seriously thought I lost it when I clicked 'continue shopping' in a panic. So happy....and broke.

//DEVIL//

Banned
Aug 13, 2018
Amazon is being shit . Best Buy ca page is not loading . Only Walmart Canada has the S and not a single x so far

like wtf

Aug 6, 2020
For Target, the page crashed once the order went through. I had to get to the final order details page and just mashed "Place Order".

Microsoft was an easy experience actually, it just took forever to load.

Neonzel

Hero of Bowerstone
Apr 30, 2018
Philadelphia
I finally got one through the MS store I have an order number and email yet. Guy's it takes forever to load but don't give up.

SimpleCRIPPLE

Oct 28, 2017
Just got an X through GameStop. Didn't do All Access. Gamestop failed a good dozen times through the process, but clicking the refresh button once or twice would move me to the next step.

Couleurs

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
does ordering directly from the microsoft store charge or do authorizations right away?

Their website says they charge when it ships, unless you are paying using funds in your MS account. However I had $5 in my account and the email still says it'll charge when it ships, so maybe they only charge immediately if you are paying entirely from the funds already in your MS account.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Got one through Target after MS Store and Walmart both failed me. Will cancel if I can get an in store pickup one through Best Buy once that is available (assuming I didn't somehow miss it considering that's where I checked first..).

darthpaxton

Jun 20, 2018
Got through at Target. The only tip I can give is to open a new tab whenever possible so that if it fails, you don't have to restart the process.

CthulhuSars

Oct 25, 2017
Went to gamesteop at 5 in the morning there was already a person in line. Only five X's available and 2 S's. Got my X.