• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MysteryM

Oct 28, 2017
It was a pain in the butt buying from MS store in the Uk this morning, got through bang on 8:00 but they took ages taking my payment. I have that and an amazon one orders. Will hand one to my brother who completely forgot.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
HOLY SHIT this finally worked for me at Target:

1. Open Cart in seperate tab
  2. Keep clicking "Preorder" on the Target listing / refreshing the page until it adds to cart
  3. Refresh the Cart tab
  4. Checkout
  5. Press "Place Order" 8,000 times because it keeps loading and then going back to the "Place Order" page over and over again
  6. Profit

Oct 28, 2017
When does Microsoft charge you for preorders?
I got mine through their store as well. According to their website as long as you use a payment method other than a balance in your MS account, they will charge you when the item ships. I used my paypal, so it would seem that i will get charged in Nov.

A confirmation from someone else would be helpful.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
*Pre-order from Target not working*

Target: What the fuck you doing, bruv, it's already in your cart. Go to the cart and buy the thing, silly boy.

Okay...

Target: SIKE. CART EMPTY.

rashbeep

Oct 27, 2017
not interested in a preorder but at least i can go to the best buy canada site comfortably and see the option to preorder

not even close to the disaster of the 3080 launch

OmahaGTP

Dec 24, 2017
I just got through on Target. Page errored out, it was my 30th attempt, but it shows in my recent orders. Whoo!

teague

Dec 17, 2018
I don't think it's working anywhere since all the consoles were sold the normal way. Not that it matters much - Walmart's site is crashed, Microsoft's site is crashed, Best Buy just popped up but it's still listed as 'Coming Soon'.

I figured they would have set aside some consoles specifically for the All Access crowd. Guess not.

That's what I figured too since there seems to be a unique alphanumeric code on the All Access URL, but I guess not...

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
Did Amazon just never go live or what? Stil can't get MS to process my order and it kicked me back to my cart now so I think I am screwed

KnightOwl

Oct 25, 2017
I tried MSFT Store first and once I saw it dead at 10:59:55 I pivoted to walmart immediately and was able to get a Series X from there. Only took like 3 out of stock tries before it went through for me. Walmart keeps winning, got my PS5 there too.

gpn

Oct 27, 2017
Had to hit "Place Your Order" like 20 times, but finally got an order in at Target.

This will be my first ever X-Box, the Bethesda purchase pushed me over. Starting with the Series S to see how it goes.

Garrison

Oct 27, 2017
Me After getting that pre-order in:

tom-hanks-meme.jpg

Flavius

Oct 28, 2017
Orlando, FL
Well that was stressful and bizarre as hell. Had a hell of a time updating my CC info on MS site, but 25 minutes later...all went through and I received email confirmation. Guess we shall see!

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
FINALLY got my order through on the MS Store!

Folks, just be patient and let the pages load. Especially if you're stuck on the "review and place order" page. It also took a few trys for it to accept my payment method, just had to keep hitting the button.

JetBlackPanda

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Echo Base
whoever posted before saved my ass.

Target.

Click pre pre-order.. it wont really load.
then open your card in a new tab.
keep processing order until it get confirmed.

worked for me.

grabbed an X

Oct 19, 2018
I got mine through their store as well. According to their website as long as you use a payment method other than a balance in your MS account, they will charge you when the item ships. I used my paypal, so it would seem that i will get charged in Nov.

A confirmation from someone else would be helpful.
Curious about this too, finally got MS Store and a confirmation email, but no notice from PayPal yet which makes me a little nervous.

Oct 26, 2017
I got one through Microsoft store. I kept telling it to add, and finally it said I hit max quanitity, even though it never said it added to cart. So I loaded up cart and it was in there. It was slow moving, but I made it all the way through. I now have one through Walmart and one through MS store just in case one falls through.