• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Best Buy & Amazon are waiting for some arbitrary time in the near future to avoid bots/overload.

Harris Katz

Apr 9, 2018
Had one at Target, then disappeared from my cart at checkout.
Best Buy site crapped out just like with PS5
Amazon has gone to the dogs (literally) again!

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
NOTE: If you get it in your target cart (try opening it in a desperate tab and refreshing it after hitting Add To Cart on the main page). Then if you get to the Place Order button, just keep hitting that despite it saying their sold out/unavailable. It will go through eventually.

Mr Eric

Oct 28, 2017
looks like AMZ US is doing the same thing than in EU : they were the last ones to open the gates. Just wait, it took between 30min to almost 2 hours before the buy box was live depending on the country. They also started with the X, and then even later added the S.

greetdeath

Oct 27, 2017
Think I got one through Microsoft. Fingers crossed. Can't believe how trash Best Buy & Amazon have been through both of these pre-orders.

Montresor

Oct 27, 2017
Fucking unbelievable. I'm not going to be able to pre-order. None of the web sites I'm using are working.

Potato Mage

Alt-Account
Banned
Apr 28, 2020
Series S still available on walmart Canada, If anybody needs thats all i can find no X anywhere this sucks

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I got a GameStop pre order on the Xbox Series X. Now I have to find a way to get rid of my PS4 Pro and Xbox One X. What's the best way to do this? Amazon Trade in, GameStop, or ebay?
Take em to gamestop and get all the games, controllers whatever with the credit.

TheLionsDen

Oct 27, 2017
QC/NYC
No luck on MS Store on my browser, adding item to cart does nothing.

I'm trying on my Xbox right now, where I'm getting a similar error.

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
OMG I didn't sign into Game Stop?! Unforced error... Watching spinning balls stand between me and an all access order. Ugh. Sigh.

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
How are you people getting microsoft store to load???? I don't get it. Mine hasn't loaded ONCE. error 503 every time.

Oct 29, 2017
Got one on MS Store but it took a long time to load everything and got redirected a few times. Checked the order history and it's there!

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Dont close out of the MS pages folks. Mine ended up getting through eventually but I had to refresh it maybe once. HOLD STRONG.

j_abdi

May 28, 2019
goddammit, was in the MS store since earlier, it went to shit fast but somehow, after screaming and cursing being in the cart loading , then on the order page submitting but responding with error, managed to get the order trough and use my MS gift cards. Super stocked!!!!

Clear

Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
wow...all my sites went too slow and sites stocked out but somehow my target app got the order in even after it said it was having issues.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
1. Goto target, open your cart in a seperate tab

2. Add to cart via the main page

3. Refresh your cart until it appears

4. Keep hitting place order until it goes through

WhtR88t

May 14, 2018
User warned: Trolling; Console war rhetoric
Weird- I thought this was supposed to go a lot smoother compared to arrogant Sony's disaster?

Juryvicious

Oct 28, 2017
Pre-order secured! My ebgames had 18 Series X and zero Series S. They turned away just a couple of people, we're a very happy bunch. :)

Vanillalite

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Total shit show

BUT

I think I got my Series S preorder in at Target. It acted like it didn't process on the website, but I got a confirmation email. So yolo.

Gassy_N0va

Oct 27, 2017
Time to have the greatest poop in a long time. Good luck to anyone else still stuck in the MS checkout hell. Hopefully your turn comes next!