• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lockjaw333

Oct 28, 2017
Secured a preorder on mstore.

I have a buddy who is a massive xbox fan, since release date of the original xbox, who hasnt been able to get a preorder in. If he can't get one I'm giving this to him.

Oct 27, 2017
For you guys that say you reached max quajntity on microsofts site, i had that error too, i took it to mean i had one in my cart so i opened multiple direct pages to my cart until one loaded then checked out from there.

Japanmanx3

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
wait hold up is this not arriving on release day

uXxLub0.png
Lol wait what?! That can't be real.

Red5

Oct 27, 2017
Got Target to go through by using the app and clicking place order like 10 times. Card was charged a hold so I think it went through.

MrGiraffe

Feb 27, 2020
Maybe don't gloat about your set pre-order hour next time if you can't even keep your own website up, Microsoft?

SuperOctopus

Apr 22, 2020
Me right now: Let's buy Forza Horizon 3 before it is delisted from the Microsof Store.
"HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable."
I feel dumb, I forgot what time it was :D

RoastBeeph

Oct 29, 2017
Microsoft is the only site that appears to be working in the US. Try there. Just be patient with each screen as it takes forever to load.

BrucCLea13k87

Oct 27, 2017
Second in line at my local GameStop. It's a bigger store, secured an X. The second week of November is going to be great. Got both consoles. 😬😬

Mrflood

Oct 25, 2017
Was anyone able to order an Extra Xbox Series controller from the MS store? Seems they only have Xbox One controllers available right now.