• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
this is a disaster. it has to be bots, it was literally insta gone everywhere.

the people saying got one i bet are all talking about the s anyway. or 99 percent of them.

Gashprex

Oct 25, 2017

10._TTD_.jpg

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Walmart went through easy for me for a Series S. Target and Amazon were both shitting the bed. Target shows the "preorder now" but it doesn't do anything.

Kensation

Enlightened
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gamestop Series X pre-order complete!!!!! Never thought I'd say this, but bless Gamestop.

GattsuSama

Mar 12, 2020
Wow the MS Store went directly to Service Unavailable right after 10 am. It switched a bit to show All Access then went dead.

Best Buy and Amazon never went up.

Target went up but I kept adding it to the cart and it was just disappearing.

Walmart came through once more. Issues at checkout and had to attempt it like 20 times but it worked! They have really stepped up their game, at least on the online side.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
OMG. I'm so elated right now. Good luck, Era. Best Buy still hasn't put theirs up for some reason.

ZedLilIndPum

Oct 27, 2017
MSFT Store went through! Funny that they were the ones to show a hard 404 though lol

Weird empty cart thing was happening at Target. I'm good tho

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Well, if this Walmart purchase actually goes through, anyone wanna buy a Series X off of me? I did not mean to get two. Fuuuuck.

Katarn343

Jan 22, 2018
México - United States
I got mine from the MS store ~5 minutes ago so I can't speak to what's going on this minute, but I got a couple errors trying to reload the pre-order page and getting to checkout. Once the checkout began it was just really slow to load things, but it eventually worked and I was able to finish the order.
Yeah, I'm sitting at 'review order' now, but nothing is loading. :(