• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
I got a WalMart with a Oct 12th delivery date. I'll fucking take it.

Th3BranMan

Nov 8, 2017
Just got order confirmed on Wal-Mart. Delivery by Thursday the 12th. Anybody know if Walmart is bad with cancelling pre-orders?

Shigs

Oct 31, 2017
Los Angeles
Best Buy never got the all-access page updated. This is a sign to me that I don't need this right now and to wait until after the Holidays. I'm out.

Michael

Oct 28, 2017
Got one from Walmart. I'm worried this was too easy and they oversold and will have to cancel. Lol

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
In and out of gamestop in less than five minutes. Easy as hell. Dude was annoyed I didn't want a warranty or to preorder anything.

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Man I just can't check out at Target. I click on order and it does nothing. It keeps disappearing and reappearing in my cart too. I didn't expect Target to die like this.

Misterhbk

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly its exciting reading all these post from the sideline. Congrats to everyone getting their pre-order in. Next Gen is gonna be fun!!

SeanM

Oct 26, 2017
USA
Fuuuuuuck. I had it added ot cart in Walmart and it kept saying sold out after 5 retries. I stupidly removed it from my cart thinking that might fix it, and people are saying it works after multiple retries. Probably just screwed myself.

Every site not working here.

farcrysam

Prophet of Regret
Nov 1, 2017
Got the Series X from Walmart but for some reason it says delivery won't until the 12th. I honestly don't mind if I have to wait 2 days Since it was surprisingly quick with Walmart.

tonetizzley

Nov 1, 2017
Got through with Microsoft -- loading took a while and was a little clunky but managed to work in the end. Just got the email confirmation.

FunMouse

Apr 30, 2018
All Access pages are not up yet :[ Walmart still says coming soon and Microsoft store still doesnt have a button.

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
imagine it took about 3 hours to get some 'free mario pins' from nintendo yesterday. Today will be no better.

September, the month of frustrating online preorders and orders.