• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gumbie

Oct 28, 2017
tenor.gif

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Target doesn't deliver on release day, but their website didnt shit the bed on PS5, so I'm gonna try to get an X there and an S at Amazon, and then see what pre-releases impressions are like to determine which to keep.

Jun 4, 2019
My GameStop had 5 X's and 2 S's, and there were 7 people in a non-line at 9:15...just people hanging out. It was really strange since the majority were in their 50's or 60's. People were still coming up behind me, but the whole situation was too weird so I bolted. Trying my luck online.

Oct 29, 2017
I just need Amazon to hold for like, 2 minutes.... haha.... c'mon, I've missed out on everything else, want this the most, let's do this! :)

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My GameStop had 5 X's and 2 S's, and there were 7 people in a non-line at 9:15...just people hanging out. It was really strange since the majority were in their 50's or 60's. People were still coming up behind me, but the whole situation was too weird so I bolted. Trying my luck online.
Probably scalpers.

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
This is your last chance. Go to the OP. Go to each site and do the following NOW.
1) Sign in.
2) Confirm and update shipping address as necessary
3) Confirm and update payment options. Provide 2. You are going to trigger a fraud warning if Chase has anything to do about it.

These sites are going to grind and you need those precious seconds or minutes.

Good luck!

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Why does this somehow feel worse than the PS5 chaos? Maybe it's because I actually snagged a PS5 pre-order and this is still in the air.

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
I figure my last ditch effort is the All Access option since bots won't be able to cheese that and it should be more readily available

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
MS blew the door open on these preorders yesterday with that announcement. People that most likely would've gotten one may be out of luck now unfortunately, but good luck to those who are trying to get one.

peppermints

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know if All Access can be paid off early at any time? If it's easier for me to get All Access I might just do that and pay it off right away.