• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
25 min for the US and more peeps

E52jP0.gif

dreamcast

Oct 27, 2017
This thread is moving fast so I apologize if this was already posted. Got an email from Microsoft about preordering. It included an All Access link. This list the available stores. Looks like for the Microsoft store you'll want to use this as opposed to the standard pre-order page possibly:

www.xbox.com

Xbox All Access: Xbox Console & Over 100 Games | Xbox

Xbox Series X|S, plus 24 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, from $24.99 a month for 24 months.

Exit Music

Nov 13, 2017
I'm not even nervous, because I fully expect all the websites will immediately shit the bed and bots will grab all the stock. No, I'm not bitter about not being able to get a PS5 or RTX3080 so far.

sebco

Oct 27, 2017
MS XSX link button has changed from "Coming Soon" to "Configure Now"

Still greyed out though.

Edit: Hmm it's back to "Coming Soon" now

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
i've literally always stood in line somewhere, many console launches. the bonus to this is getting one at midnight. usually wal mart.

it looks like times have finally changed. combined with covid. i'm now resigned to online come what may.

the downside is not getting it directly at midnight and missing out while forums get all excited as they get theirs. and having to effectively wait an extra day. and having to worry if you're gonna get delayed arrival.

the upside is well, it's easy

btags

Oct 26, 2017
Gaithersburg MD
Feel like shit is getting ready on the ms store page. It sometimes says configure now (not clickable yet though) instead of coming soon when refreshing.

Aisod

Mar 21, 2020
My sister is going to try and get me one from Target using her red card and employee discount. If I try and order on amazon and we both get one, can the amazon order be cancelled? Im assuming yes, but I have no desire to scalp it.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
GameStop was a bust only had 6 X and 2 S. All 6 people waiting there were getting the X -_-