• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
I skipped an entire Xbox generation, so the release list Day 1 for Series X is going to be huge. And all on Gamepass. I'm about to eat.

Garrison

Oct 27, 2017
how_to_play.jpg

Typhoon20

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I got my X earlier, finished my work, now I'm just here following the mayhem.

Hope you all get your hands on one.

Edit: Damn this thread is moving FAST.

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
Good luck for anyone trying to get a preorder! I'm still trying to get a PS5 Digital, but I hope you guys have better luck than I did!

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
Are we sure the Amazon link in the OT is the correct page? There doesn't seem to be any of the normal buttons and stuff there.

Same link showing dogs now was showing me the Series X listing earlier this morning.

This is the one I've been using. Probably the same one.

Amazon.com: Introducing the new Xbox Series X - Designed to Power Your Dreams: Video Games

Amazon.com: Introducing the new Xbox Series X - Designed to Power Your Dreams: Video Games

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So is it confirmed we can use xbox gift cards to purchase the consoles at Microsoft? That 10% off is super tempting.

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
got all my cards in front of me in case i need to grab the cvv or something

browser windows open

ideally i'll get one from target and one amazon. due to this thread i'm also now keeping an eye on the ms store as stock is said to be greater there

WadeIt0ut

Oct 28, 2017
Iowa
I have to go with my wife to her 3 month pregnancy appointment at the OB at 1:30. So if I don't get one at opening I'm going to be refreshing like a maniac on my phone in the waiting room lol

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
We're probably getting close to the point of no return here. For every site in the OP, go do the following now:
1) Sign in.
2) Confirm/Update shipping address
3) Confirm/Update payment information. Provide 2 options if you can so Chase doesn't end you.

Good luck!