• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Garrison

Oct 27, 2017
This is a very good time to do the following on each of the sites in the OP:
1) Log into the site
2) Confirm shipping address
3) Confirm payment options (have multiple for when Chase inevitably flags you for fraud)

Don't wait. When the sites lock up these tasks will be extremely difficult.
Thanks for this. Did it right away when I read this. Needed to update the shipping address!

TriGen

Oct 27, 2017
My GS is a no go so I'm all in on Amazon. I wanted to do a trade-in deal at GS or I have credit at Amazon. I ended getting a PS5 through Walmart so I'm not willing to go through another store where I don't have any money saved through credit for this too. So let's see.

Oct 25, 2017
43._TTD_.jpg

Bowser strikes again!
Sorry, the console is at another retailer.

OmniOne

Oct 25, 2017
Where are we getting the direct Amazon page? The Series X landing is working fine, but no order links.

A. D. Skinner

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
I'm just gonna drop a message in here to say thanks. Without the links here, I would have likely missed the Amazon UK pre-order for an XSX. My friends couldn't get any pages to load but they all managed Amazon UK so I thank you for them too!

Same for PS5 too.

Apr 4, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Anyone have any idea how the Amazon or Best Buy sites are supposed to work?

The link on the OP just goes to an advertisement page. Will there likely be a separate product page we'll have to search for right at 8?

Andrei Rublev

Jun 8, 2018
Dogs, often known as pups or good buddies, typically herald the oncoming of technology purchases.

Real answer - we saw pups at the Amazon link for PS5, so it's suggesting it's a legit link if we all hang tight.

Yup, turns out the images of the dogs didn't even load on my end. I thought there was some cool lingo that I wasn't aware of.

Oct 25, 2017
GameStop employees just came out and said they don't know how many they are allocated for yet, but hopefully will know soon. Saving grace is that they are going to hand out tickets and I'm second in line.

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe I'm buying this when there are no release games I care about besides Halo before it was delayed. 2 days later i'll most likely be playing Demons Souls and Spidey. I hope we get some last gen game patches at least.
Ya I would *assume* there will be a lot of "last gen" games that will be updated, or at least benefitting from back compat enhancements day 1. Gamepass should keep people busy too. But ya, actual "new" games are thin so far

KodiakGTS

Jun 4, 2018
The main Amazon listing is dead too, so I wouldn't worry that the backdoor is showing doggos. It should be a good sign.

FunMouse

Apr 30, 2018
I didn't even want a new xbox this year but here I am! F5 finger at the ready, Wario64 twitter on the second screen and on my phone. Lets do this!

Kaiken

Oct 25, 2017
Easily counted 20 people at my local Gamestop. They must have gotten a pretty good allocation.

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Good luck to everyone that still needs to get a console!

I am happy I got my X and my father was also later able to still find an online store with one.