• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tackleberry

Oct 31, 2017
Alliance, OH
One thing that Im kinda suprised about.. on the MS site, there is no way to pre-qualify for All Access. Since it requires credit, you would figure this would be a no brainer

Quellyford

May 16, 2020
How does this work? Do you refresh home pages of Walmart, Amazon, etc at 11am until you see a Buy Now button? It's not like there are any shopping pages open right now right?

DvdGzz

Banned
Mar 21, 2018
Second in line at my Gamestop. Heard they only have 4 XSXs. The 10 people behind number 4 are going to be sad.

ZeroMaverick

Mar 5, 2018
likely almost no difference between them. If you're not sure, don't buy for tiny differences. Buy for MS first party games or gamepass catalogue if they interest you
You're right. You're right. The Bethesda thing was getting to me, but those games aren't here yet. Buy one when those games are here, right? RIGHT? My brain's like: pre-orders open today; you need one.

I'm afraid PS5 third-parties will be gimped compared to XSX. But maybe that's just me buying into Microsoft's marketing. Or maybe not. IDK. Someone help.

Karlinel

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Mallorca, Spain
In Spain managed to get a series S without issue, which is pretty nice!
Might try to get a series X instead seeing there are available. MS took care to be stocked, which I greatly respect.

El_Chino

Oct 25, 2017
This is one of the popular, if not the most popular GameStops in my area and this is all they got. Sucks.

Mar 8, 2018
I wonder if the low in-store numbers are an indication of constrained supply overall, or if they're balancing their supply more in favor of online outlets.

TheLionsDen

Oct 27, 2017
QC/NYC
Since they don't charge until shipped, I'm going to try to put a preorder in on Microsoft.com. I'm not sure i'll keep it.

In the meantime, I'll see if I can sell my XB1X for a reasonable price and stack up MS Reward Points.

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
Got my 3 tabs open and ready. Honest question though, are there any games to get along with it? Or we thinking GamePass machine for the time being?
Confirmed release games are:
Dirt 5
Gears Tactics
AC Valhalla
Tetris Effect
Observer Redux
Yakuza Like a Dragon
Watch Dogs Legion
Falconeer

Then Friday is Kingdom of Hearts Melody of Memory and COD Black Ops Cold War. Week after is Cyberpunk

glebanych

Dec 8, 2017
Kyiv, Ukraine
Ready to preorder, will be my first time getting the new console at launch.
Hoping that XSX will be 110-240v just like X1S/X1X since i will be importing it from the US.

Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
Managed to get an S with no problems at all. It's what I wanted initially. Keeping an eye out for the "All Access" programme in case more retail stores pick it up here and if I can get a chance I'll probably hop on that and cancel my initial preorder.

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
YQEyB9.gif

How this thread feels. Just add dogs to this.

Xbox Live Mike

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
USA
Just got back from gamestop, originally the sign said they had 6 Series X and 2 Series S but the manager came in and revised it to 3 Series X. Luckily i got my golden ticket and am enjoying some breakfast till its time to ring out.

Teamocil

Oct 25, 2017
Walmart is the only one smart enough to have an all access landing page that definitely shows I can pre-order Series X/S. So that's gonna be my first shot. Will try BB/Target/MS store if Walmart sells out. But I expect All Access to last longer due to credit check requirement.
Do we know if AA stock is different though? That's the route I want to go as well, but if stock is the same I might just have to pay it outright.

Nov 23, 2017
I went to GameStop too late. The allotment was completely accounted for. 7 X's and 2 S's. I went to Wal Mart and there was a water main break so they closed the store lol. Gonna try online now.

GattsuSama

Mar 12, 2020
Gonna try MS store, Walmart, Best Buy then Amazon.

I am getting Valhalla I think but I will wait closer to release date to see who performs the best.

Walmart initially charges a temp charge that will drop off after a few days.
I am afraid of this because I had a Chase fraud alert and the original purchase I did of the PS5 DE does nto appear on my Walmart account but the charge did appear. I wonder what happens if November comes and that charges shows up along with a PS5 DE console I have no receipt/listing for.

The Paypal charge I did for the real PS5 PE that exists as an order in my account went through since it is Paypal.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Well I got amazon, Best Buy and MS loaded up. I swear if I don't get ONE the minute it goes live...

cmdrshepard

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Just got back from gamestop, originally the sign said they had 6 Series X and 2 Series S but the manager came in and revised it to 3 Series X. Luckily i got my golden ticket and am enjoying some breakfast till its time to ring out.
Be fucking livid if that happened and you were number 4 waiting for an X because they decided to come in and likely pre order some themselves

itspapagreg

Oct 25, 2017
Confirmed release games are:
Dirt 5
Gears Tactics
AC Valhalla
Tetris Effect
Observer Redux
Yakuza Like a Dragon
Watch Dogs Legion
Falconeer

Then Friday is Kingdom of Hearts Melody of Memory and COD Black Ops Cold War. Week after is Cyberpunk

Do you know If the next gen patch is available on launch for COD?