• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FlashFlooder

Oct 30, 2017
I have a dozen gift cards from Gamestop, which I would REALLY like to use for this purchase... However, if I even attempt it I'm sure it will be sold out by the time I'm done. I wonder if I can just use a CC and change payment method later?

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
9ZEkViy.jpg
Holy shit. Perfection.

Teamocil

Oct 25, 2017
my internet just went out for a minute and i was scared that it wouldn't come back in time for preorders. Lets hope RCN doesn't fuck me over again

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Amazon is the last place I'll preorder from. Not reliable for the 3080s and PS5s so far.

Uga

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah. There was me thinking last year that joining All Access that early would have given me a head start this time around. Like I would have received an invite to upgrade early or something.

Damn it.
My housemate just walked into Smyths and pre-ordered an X (for me) even though they said they didn't have any left... If you're able to get to one, might worth a shot?

Gassy_N0va

Oct 27, 2017
i had set up one click and had both amazon and amazon smiles open to the add to cart link, decided to search for the series x for shits and gigs in a third tab and couldnt find it. Now we're at doggos

Is the direct add to cart link no longer good then??

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
Got my 3 tabs open and ready. Honest question though, are there any games to get along with it? Or we thinking GamePass machine for the time being?

Voodoopeople

Oct 29, 2017
My housemate just walked into Smyths and pre-ordered an X (for me) even though they said they didn't have any left... If you're able to get to one, might worth a shot?

I could have ordered it there and then when I went in. But not on all access. I'd end up owning both consoles and the whole point of AA was so I could trade in my One X.

It's disappointing but I'll just wait. I imagine they'll have another batch in soon.

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
no, people refreshing the prodcut pages were getting doggos. People with the hidden link just went straight to their cart, like bandits. By the time the doggo people got the product pages (hours later), systems were all gone.
We didn't have the add to cart link at this point last time. Just the product page. No idea if there were doggos there before the products were live through the backdoor.

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018

Xbox Series X

THE NEW XBOX SERIES X FASTEST. MOST POWERFUL.

This is the EB Games Canada Series X page. Does this mean it went up early and is now out of stock, or will it be updated with stock at 11EST?

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
People keep showing up at my location and loitering around when they get told the x is already sold out. I don't know why they think hanging out is magically going to make the numbers go up but they are going to be dissapointed regardless.

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada

Xbox Series X

THE NEW XBOX SERIES X FASTEST. MOST POWERFUL.

This is the EB Games Canada Series X page. Does this mean it went up early and is now out of stock, or will it be updated with stock at 11EST?

It'll be updated at 11am EST. They do the same for other pre-orders. The animal crossing Switch was crazy waiting for that button to turn red lol.

Am_I_Evil

Oct 27, 2017
Still no sign up here...when an employee walked in someone asked and he said he didn't know and had to make a call

JdFox17

Oct 26, 2017
Thankfully, this falls on my planning period. So I have five tabs open on my school computer, ready to go.

Drakeon

Oct 25, 2017
Walmart is the only one smart enough to have an all access landing page that definitely shows I can pre-order Series X/S. So that's gonna be my first shot. Will try BB/Target/MS store if Walmart sells out. But I expect All Access to last longer due to credit check requirement.