• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
So I took the day off to run some errands and also preorder my series X.

The wife just hit me with the "you know you never took my birthday off this year, right?"

What kind of flowers will make up for this blunder?

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
I was planning on it, someone yelled out right behind me at the light that it was closed for good, but no one started moving away. They are going to be disappointed for sure.
Ya, they prob think it's a troll and people are being jerks. Tough position :/

ZeroMaverick

Mar 5, 2018
Ughh I wasn't gonna buy this, but if I move some budget around, I can, but I'm not sure I should. Third parties on XsX and first parties onPS5? IDK!

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Drove by a GameStop that actually closed last week, still has the sign lit up, gates are down, and there's about 10 people standing outside of it.

9ZEkViy.jpg

Komarkaze

Oct 27, 2017
Do any of the US retailers besides GameStop take trade-ins on X1X? The $200 trade-in value is tempting, but I'd want to buy a warranty with my XSX, and I don't trust GameStop to stay in business during the length of that warranty period.

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Was able to get the XSX on All Access at GAME earlier today before the website went tumbling down. Good luck to everyone who's going that route!

aspiring

Oct 25, 2017
I'm curious to see how stock levels are compared to Australia where it was a refresh and they were all gone! How has it been everywhere else in the world?

good luck everyone anyway!

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
I was feeling pretty good about this yesterday, but something tells me it's going to be the same 'ol garbage as PS5 and 30xx GPUs. We'll see though. Less than an hour to go!

cmdrshepard

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I think they mean it took 3 min for their process, not that the whole allocation was gone in 3 min(?). I've heard X's been lasting up to 15min in other regions.
On EU they did, in Australia the launch allocation went in seconds on our major local and within 25 min at the longest on the MS store.

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
Tried to go back to sleep but it aint happening. I want all access but part of me says filling out the form for the line of credit will be the difference between securing one or not lol

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Ughh I wasn't gonna buy this, but if I move some budget around, I can, but I'm not sure I should. Third parties on XsX and first parties onPS5? IDK!

likely almost no difference between them. If you're not sure, don't buy for tiny differences. Buy for MS first party games or gamepass catalogue if they interest you

Grimmjow

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Godspeed to everyone trying to get a preorder. Thinking about snagging a XSS to go with a PS5 myself.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
So I took the day off to run some errands and also preorder my series X.

The wife just hit me with the "you know you never took my birthday off this year, right?"

What kind of flowers will make up for this blunder?
Hit her with "your birthday doesn't happen once every seven years" and enjoy the subsequent argument that comes from it.

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020
Do we know what stores in the US will be offering preorders with the all access subscription?
As with our standalone console purchasing, you'll be able to pre-order Xbox All Access starting on September 22, aligned with regional start times at the following retailers:

– United States (8AM PT): Best Buy, GameStop, Microsoft Store, and Walmart

news.xbox.com

Pre-Order Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Starting Tuesday, September 22 - Xbox Wire

[Editor’s Note, 9/21 at 4PM: Beginning at 8AM on September 22, you’ll be able to pre-order Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S online at the retailers listed below. Please check their sites for exact timing.] On November 10, a new generation of console gaming begins. Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S...