• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

LNBL

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Largest online retailer in The Netherlands sold out the series x in 11 minutes.

gabdeg

Oct 26, 2017
🐝
Thank you, ordered one!

Why is amazon always such technical shit show? xD
With playstation 5 you could only click on the search link with the desktop site for 5 minutes, mobile and app didn't work, here clicking on the normal store gives an error message but the smile site works fine.

Well, at least it's over now. PS5 and Series X in the pocket baby!
The PS5 preorder on there only worked on iPad for me so I brought my iPad to work like a dumbass and of course they figured out a new way to be broken.

Betamaxbandit

Jan 30, 2018
Phew! Amazon UK Series X order confirmed. MS Store was a joke, had it in my basket but couldnt checkout and the page is now not available. Argos and Amazon were fairly straight forward

EDIT

OH and there are currently 44k!!!! people in virtual queue for Currys.co.uk

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
I believe my pre-order went in.. I havnt received a confirmation mail yet though.. but they took my money so I guess it worked :P

Spitz

Oct 27, 2017
Pre Order done at Amazon and MS Store now i have to freeze myself till Nov. 10th.
If both arrive my Niece will be very happy.

Pancakes R Us

Oct 27, 2017
Wtf aAMazon UK is not working
Yep, didn't even see the Series S on Amazon, just a link the search results for Series X, but when I clicked the link, the page didn't work.

I managed to place an order from the Microsoft UK online store, but it took ages for the cart to get through. I had to 'complete' the purchase a few times. I selected PayPal as my chosen method but it didn't ask me to log in to PayPal, which was weird. I definitely wasn't logged in. Anyway, I've received an e-mail receipt and it says I'll be charged when my order ships...so I think I'll give it a few days before I contact Microsoft to the PayPal charge will work.

WOOHOO!! Good luck, everyone.

Mister_X

Aug 22, 2020
Microsoft Store was gonna be my primary site to try but it sounds like that may be a bad idea based on the comments in here. Maybe i will try Best Buy or Target instead

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Christmas comes early this year.

524u5eh.png

Oct 27, 2017
Microsoft store let me add a Series X to my cart and start the checkout process but it seemed to be struggling then eventually stopped working. Then I couldn't get to my cart any more.

The system wasn't showing in the amazon UK app but was there on he website. Got one ordered, confirmation email came through. Scary couple of minutes.

ExtinguirX

Nov 22, 2018
Got an X after 18 minutes...
Who wants to use in-store credit can use this option after giving your debit/credit/paypal datas
Choose the Edit button under Payment in the final page and you'll have to option to get the console with in-store credit only (if the amount doesn't cover all the cost, part of that will be charged on the debit/credit card).

The Masked Mufti

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Guys! Go to Argos! I just managed to get mine there. Once it's in the trolley, keep refreshing the trolley until it loads (I got a "not found" error a bunch of times).