• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Simbo

Oct 27, 2017
DPD ballsed my delivery up.

My console arrived at their depot at about 7am and stated it would be delivered today.

I checked at lunch time and it was still at the depot. Contacted them and they had no explanation.....just said it will be delivered tomorrow now.

Feels bad man.

Bjones

Oct 30, 2017
Just picked mine up. Geez this thing is heavy.

The Xbox Live gold and pass cards were a surprise.

VE3TRO

Oct 25, 2017
ESSEX, UK
here, its step 2, this for xbone, but then again no new buttons on scorpio:
https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/reset-factory-defaults-using-usb-flash-drive

ps I would not bother to prepare a usb stick, just do the procedure as described without it, to see if your display lights up first

There are beeps and lights. I'm running on a 1080p display and wondering if it's got stuck into 4K or something. Everything was running fine and it went black screen just as I booted Gears 4 up. It didn't even run the game it happened just after the splash image when launching a game. Something is weird.

Oct 25, 2017
Ditto. I use Amazon alot but the packages always come by UPS. I noticed my IX's carrier is AMZL and was like "who the fuck is that"? Apparently its Amazon official carrier or some shit? With UPS my packages always go out for delivery by 7am, arrive by noon. This one has been showing as "on the way" since yesterday, but has been in my city that whole time.

AMZL is basically like uber drivers. One time I talked to one, and let she was a uber driver. So you pay for Prime and one day shipping, and they give you this cheap ass service.

And they have lost like half of my packages :/

My shipping just updated out to delivery! Yay

Edit:

To be clear they aren't always bad. I've just had poor experiences to my area. Some people have wonderful experiences with them.

Last edited:

Rocco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Texas
AMZL is basically like uber drivers. One time I talked to one, and let she was a uber driver. So you pay for Prime and one day shipping, and they give you this cheap ass service.

And they have lost like half of my packages :/

Wow, really? Yea I pay for Prime, and im an Amazon cardholder. I ordered my X from them to get the 5% off and use some rewards toward it, but walking into a store this morning wouldve been so much quicker. If they lose my X heads will roll.

AfterTheFall

Oct 27, 2017
Forgot to say mine arrived earlier guys! Nice console. One thing though I put in my wired Beats headphones into the headphone jack on the X controller but didn't get any sound at all.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Are download speeds and install speeds any quicker? I'm super excited for the box but I'm afraid all I'll be able to mess with tonight is insects. I'm hoping I can still play my slim while it downloads games.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
AC is yummie.

Downsampled.

00f1f033-c128-40ce-a0xjkjo.png

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
I just setup my X with my B7 oled using the settings here for HDR https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/736o62/lg_oled_c7b7_2017_calibrated_settings_for_xbox/

Oh god my eyes are bleeding from it.

Gow4 is stunning

Setting it to PC mode (changing the Icon from HDMI to PC) introduces color banding that is very bad. In some games it is not as noticeable in others is horrid. Playing Forza 7 in the rain and it looks like someone is smearing vasoline over the clouds...that is how bad the color banding can get. Love that the input lag is great in PC, but with the color banding it is a useless setting.

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just realised that the Kinect sensor is now useless unless I buy an adaptor, and there's no free adaptor for upgrading.

:/

MRYEAH

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The hall across the room
Well this is odd
It's on its way
Expecting before 8pm today
It's on the truck in my city
And my GF said the Target charge she paid for it has been removed and money put back in the account (gift)
So I'm guessing when it arrives today she will be charged
Never seen anything like this..

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
anyone put it in a confined space? does it need a lot of breathing room so it doesn't heat up? what's the heat level it gives off if any?

I've seen multiple places suggesting you DO NOT put it in a confined space.

This system should probably be treated like a high end PC. You want it to have access to a LOT of cool air...and not its own hot air.

Cation

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
wowowow, I preordered on August 20th to pick up my X1X from a Best Buy and now I see its out of stock. Lol, when can I expect this....

Morgan J

Oct 26, 2017
WTF my xbox one x is bricked! I played on it 2-3 hours. powered it down and went out for doing stuff, now when I try to turn it on it doesnt start now. Seems like a fuse blew in it or something. tried disconnecting cables, holding in the x button etc etc. I need to send it back for a replacement. gah!

Vir

Oct 27, 2017
Western Australia
So many games with bad framesrates have been fixed with this upgrade. Sniper Ghost Warrior and Lords of the Fallen are smooth as butter, I'm shocked! I'm really happy that the Xbox was my console of choice.

Dorfdad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
WTF my xbox one x is bricked! I played on it 2-3 hours. powered it down and went out for doing stuff, now when I try to turn it on it doesnt start now. Seems like a fuse blew in it or something. tried disconnecting cables, holding in the x button etc etc. I need to send it back for a replacement. gah!

Dear lord this is my worst nightmare with new systems. Reason I tend to buy locally. So I can walk back in and cause a scene to get a new one.

Rocco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Texas

Umm...starting to be a few too many reports of this, no?