• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Soony Xbone Uhh

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Scorpio edition here
2nd September
Euro model, no red French sticker

Thanks for the reply.
Would like to know some manufacturing dates for regular editions. Probably a little later.

I do not feel 100% comfortable with a French version, i have to admit
Hope the console will not surrender its duty in just a week or two :D

Last edited:

DoggosPuppersWoofers

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

II JumPeR I

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Germany
They didn't tag it properly? Download is still slightly over 50GB tho. That can't be right with 4k enhancments included. Also, do you have a link for that info? Thanks.
Ive played the game on my OneX yesterday. It has HDR and sports a way higher res than before, it is updated.
Not every game will receive higher res Assets... so the size is fine.

Guerrilla

Oct 28, 2017
This console is great. They did everything right with this thing. I really love my new matte black brick...

If they keep that direction they are gonna be just fine...

Petran

Oct 29, 2017
Dumb question, can the X be set up vertically?
:)
Hello, it's me, Scorpio.
wp_20171107_12_08_24_40ucb.jpg

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I am very grateful for both the MCC version of Halo 3 and now the upgraded BC version.

Because H3 was originally visually compromised. I was very disappointed back in the day. (I'm not blaming this on you or anyone!)

Now it possible to see how impressive the game really was.
One man's compromise is another man's optimization.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I was very much on the fence, and now I'm out. I can't believe they still refuse to support this.

I know it sounds dumb, but my Smart TV from 2012 is HORRIBLE at manual input switching, it can take a full minute to wrestle with the menus to change it. And Kinect / IR Blaster doesn't work with it for input switching, so this simple missing feature makes me never want to use my XB1. I would've really considered upgrading if it supported it. I guess this one still has IR blasting?
It's nuts they don't support this. I have multiple consoles hooked up and my old PS3 slim supports this. What's up with MS and CEC? The S doesn't have either.

guitarguy316

Nov 3, 2017
do games install faster than xbox one s, or about the same? that's what i loved about ps4 is how fast games install off the disc. OG xbox one was like molasses

Suikodan

Oct 25, 2017
I copied my games on an external drive before selling my X1S and copied them back into the X1X yesterday. My question is about the saved games. I wonder if they followed via the cloud? My Halo5 game seem to have made the cut but when I manage other games, I can't see if there are any saved games. Any way to force them?

Is the RE7 4K patch out? Is there a way to force updates other than starting the game? Again, I manually checked for Halo 5 which returned nothing but when starting the game twice, there was a patch to download.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
I copied my games on an external drive before selling my X1S and copied them back into the X1X yesterday. My question is about the saved games. I wonder if they followed via the cloud? My Halo5 game seem to have made the cut but when I manage other games, I can't see if there are any saved games. Any way to force them?

Is the RE7 4K patch out? Is there a way to force updates other than starting the game? Again, I manually checked for Halo 5 which returned nothing but when starting the game twice, there was a patch to download.

Your saved games (in the cloud) should be tied to your account. When you sign in under your Gamertag it will pull from your account's save games.

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Picked up non scorpio at Target no problem this morning. Cancelled my Scorpio preorder they were oos of.

That textured top looks like a dust collector anyway.

Petran

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah unit is dead. Hard resetted loads and tried multiple cables and two different TVs.
last thing to try is the trick to bring factory reset. on xbone you had to remove power for 30sec, then keep pressed the sync button (for the joypads) on the left, the eject button, and keep power button pressed too for ~10 secs. if that wont bring up a screen, I dont think there's anything else you can try

Oct 25, 2017
Getting real nervous about Amzl US shipping. Last update was 6pm yesterday. Says "on its way". The item is near my city tho. AMZL is horrible imo. Like the tracking status sucks. And all packages that have been lost from Amazon was them.

VE3TRO

Oct 25, 2017
ESSEX, UK
last thing to try is the trick to bring factory reset. on xbone you had to remove power for 30sec, then keep pressed the sync button (for the joypads) on the left, the eject button, and keep power button pressed too for ~10 secs. if that wont bring up a screen, I dont think there's anything else you can try

I'll try that now, was just looking if I can factory reset completly.

Lucifonz

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Amazon UK is fucking up ALOT of Xbox One X orders.. Seeing a lot here and Eurogamer also reported on it.
Godspeed UK people, godspeed.

Yep they screwed up a lot of orders it seems, including mine. Now mine is due tomorrow, I'm really pissed as I was hyped as hell for today and shifted a lot of my day around for it.

Hopefully they can make it up to customers with some worthwhile compensation to regain that trust, otherwise there's zero chance I trust Amazon again with a major preorder or console launch.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
So cleared all my captures and screens from my console/Live also. It was lately always full the cloud storage. Now deleted everything. Only ones i saved i keep. But overall. Its a fresh start with new captures etc. :D

Barneystuta

Nov 4, 2017
Mine just arrived, set up, now updating.

One very minor thing. The power cable is much shorter than the OG Xbox cable/brick combo, which means it won't reach where it plugged in previously.

Luckily I have a spare socket that is reachable.

Just an FYI particularly those who have big entertainment setups you may need some kind of extension

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Playing Forza 7, I can't hear my machine. This thing is seriously impressive.