• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 21431

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Hey UK Amazon buyers don't hold your breath for delivery today.

Amazon chat confirmed a delay and they could not tell me when it would be dispatched or delivered.

Such a joke. They did this with my PS4 Pro also.

This would be the first time Amazon UK have let me down. I've given up now expecting it today and probably even given up expecting it this week. I might cancel the order if it's not updated soon.

Norwegian_Imposter

Circumventing a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Amazon UK sucks balls. I accidentally left my scorpio edition order open and it has now shipped. Problem is I am not in the UK and I cannot refuse delivery as it will be my parents who answer the door. I contacted amazon in the hopes they could recall the package. nope.... I am boned

Datrael

Oct 25, 2017
https://streamable.com/bq6p2

My Xbox One X running the Gears of War 4 Title Screen. This thing is loud and on a title screen????

I will probably end up taking this thing back. I can hear it when I am playing online in Gears of War.

I was just gonna ask about noise :(

Watching your video though the thing seems to be more silent than my PS4 PRO by quite a bit. Will confirm later this evening.

Amazon UK sucks balls. I accidentally left my scorpio edition order open and it has now shipped. Problem is I am not in the UK and I cannot refuse delivery as it will be my parents who answer the door. I contacted amazon in the hopes they could recall the package. nope.... I am boned

You are... X-boned (jk).

Can't you tell your parents to refuse delivery?

Petran

Oct 29, 2017
about sound... (console noise)

1st game I run forza 7
console remains whisper quiet, like my day1 xbone,
and I fooled around in many diffrerent things and played online too -still playing.

I am very satisfied with the quality.

Deleted member 15497

Oct 27, 2017
LSWKDXM.png

Fuck buying anything release date ever again

Logsi

Oct 27, 2017
Hello,

We're sorry about the delay in getting your order to you, but I'm pleased to tell you that we're preparing it for dispatch now.

Within the next business day you should receive an e-mail from us confirming that the following items have been dispatched:

"Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition 1TB Console"
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B074SPQ12G/?tag=e100-21

This confirmation e-mail will include tracking information if it's available and a new estimated delivery date.

You haven't been charged for these items. We don't charge your payment card until just before your parcel is dispatched.

If the order won't arrive by the time you need it, you can cancel the order or an individual item from your order by visiting Your Account, and viewing the order details. As long as the item hasn't entered the dispatch process, you'll be able to cancel it.
We hope to see you again soon.

Amazon.co.uk
http://www.amazon.co.uk
Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that can't accept incoming e-mail

Amazon UK. This was an order placed on August 20th with a confirmation email at 22:22.

And they did charge my card...

Ade

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Amazon UK have been complete dicks over this.

My order always showed today until today when it shows Sunday. Rang them 4 times and got 4 totally different answers,

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
50/50 now on just canceling the Scorpio edition from Amazon UK and picking up the regular edition from my local Argos.

gabdeg

Oct 26, 2017
🐝
My console is out for delivery by UPS who honestly could show up any time from like now until 7pm so I gotta sit around and wait all day.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
50/50 now on just canceling the Scorpio edition from Amazon UK and picking up the regular edition from my local Argos.
Me too - I am currently chatting with amazon and my bank to see what's happening...it looks like I *might* have been charged by amazon...but still no status update.

Heath V

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Does that gray gradient really stand out like it does in your picture on the Scorpio edition? Mine arrives later today, but seeing this makes me think I might should have just got the standard edition.

I just set mine up and I'm noticing that the gray is a lot more pronounced in pictures than it is in person.

Bru

Oct 27, 2017
UK
XXXX will deliver your Game parcel

TODAY

7th November ‍2017

between

‍15:08 - ‍16:08

Just recieved this from Game UK. Clicked the DPD link and delivery tracking is live!

Good luck to those who are also waiting for consoles in transit. Hope it all goes well.

Logsi

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, that's what I am thinking. I won't get much time today to play it anyway, so later in the week is OK. Although I could walk 5 mins down the road and probably walk out with one haha.

You want the Scorpio edition really right?

This will be my first dabble into Xbox One after being mainly an OG Xbox and 360 gamer in those generations. I'm excited for the back catalogue. I always felt the original One was not what I wanted and not true to the xbox brand. I also felt it was not enough of a leap having a lot of games at 720p/900p. The Scorpio edition is a homage to having the Original Xbox for me so it's a bit of nostalgia having that green writing and box.

Hellers

Oct 27, 2017
Hello,

I'd like to advise that your query regarding your order #xxxxxxxxxx is still being investigated.

I've followed this up with the appropriate department to update us with a resolution as soon as possible.

Please accept my apologies for this delay. Although we try to complete our research by 13 November 2017, sometimes it may take slightly longer.

Please be assured that we shall contact you shortly with further information.

Thank you for your continued patience and understanding in this matter.

Grazzt

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
Picked up mine from EB this afternoon.
Should I install games on internal HDD or on my external SSHD? I've heard the internal HDD is pretty fast this time.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
I have a quick important question.

How is the performance of Dying Light in comparison to the PS4 version?
Does the PS4 version has a pro patch? Does it has a lower resolution on the one? If so, is it dynamic? Is the framers more unstable? I have the opportunity to buy the complete package with dlc for 20 bucks, retail, which is not easy here in Germany and I don't know if it's a good decision for the X in comparison to PS4.

Waldini

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Hi all!

How does the XBOX ONE X improve current 1080p games? For example, COD WW2 on XBOX ONE has a sort of "hazy" look. Does this disappear? How does a standard 1080p improve with the XBX?

Lucifonz

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Any other UK Scorpio preorders through Amazon here?

Trying to get info from them is impossible - what's going on with our orders? Has anyone received one?

Jim Bob

Oct 27, 2017
London, UK
Today is the day!

Although dispatched and says delivery by 8pm today... still waiting for it to change to "Out For Delivery". A little apprehensive as I've seen lots of issues from Amazon UK regarding this...

derFeef

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
Yay, DHL was at home... I was not, lol.
If Amazon would have sent me the tracking number I could have ordered a reroute early enough.
Maybe I can pick it up tonight at the shop tho, will go home early :)

Mighty_Bison

Oct 27, 2017
Had my preorder from Amazon UK as soon as preorders were up. I've been charged last night, it's been saying it's preparing to dispatch for 9 hours. I've chatted to the customer service twice, one promised me I'd get it today, the other had no idea when it would get here, but extended my Prime by a month. After all this, it's still saying on my order page that it'll come today. I have no idea what's going on anymore.

Deleted member 6733

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats all. I had some spare cash. I was tempted. But I chose to be grown up and pay off some debt. Now I feel sad. Maybe next year!

CSMITHY84

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Had my preorder from Amazon UK as soon as preorders were up. I've been charged last night, it's been saying it's preparing to dispatch for 9 hours. I've chatted to the customer service twice, one promised me I'd get it today, the other had no idea when it would get here, but extended my Prime by a month. After all this, it's still saying on my order page that it'll come today. I have no idea what's going on anymore.
Mines saying dispatched last night and its in a carrier facility in Newcastle ( which is about 45 minutes from where i live ) still says expected today but im not holding my breath. Amazon uk have been awful with deliverys for me the last few months.

Logsi

Oct 27, 2017
Mines saying dispatched last night and its in a carrier facility in Newcastle ( which is about 45 minutes from where i live ) still says expected today but im not holding my breath. Amazon uk have been awful with deliverys for me the last few months.

Was this a scorpio?

Not received any courier information. Just stuck on shipping today/Arriving Today.

What if it's all a big mixup and they're being sent directly from supplier so they don't have access to consignment numbers to update their system. One can hope!

Petran

Oct 29, 2017
so I just booted mafia III
if you thought that assasins creed origins gap between xbone-scorpio was big,
wait till you see this one..
I think I'm gonna replay from start

derFeef

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
Wondering if the X internal HDD is now faster than my current external is. I might move some games over to internal for sure now but curious about that aspect.

CSMITHY84

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Any other UK Scorpio preorders through Amazon here?

Trying to get info from them is impossible - what's going on with our orders? Has anyone received one?
Like i said a few posts above , mine was dispatched yesterday and is currently in a depot in Newcastle even though on the Amazon app it says on the way. Dont think i'll get mine today.

Lucifonz

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Was this a scorpio?

Not received any courier information. Just stuck on shipping today/Arriving Today.

What if it's all a big mixup and they're being sent directly from supplier so they don't have access to consignment numbers to update their system. One can hope!
I'm in the same boat.

I'm just waiting to find someone in this situation who has theirs turn up, otherwise we're all screwed...