• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deaf Spacker

Oct 26, 2017
United Kingdom
Can we stack the One X on top of something else, just trying to figure out where it can go as my AV unit only has two shelves and they are used by my PS4 Pro and a Sky Q box.

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I am just fucking around with Ninja Gaiden Black and I can't believe how much better it looks on the OneX, I also tried Gears 4 and that was such a massive improvement. I hope all games get bumps like those 2.

Buy an Xbox One X and the first game you play is NG: Black? I kid...I kind of want to see a DF video on these things (if there already isn't one I missed)

Logsi

Oct 27, 2017
Yep me too... I'm just hoping their secretly geared up for a super fast turn around.... I pre ordered within 5 minutes of them going live back in August.

I did exactly the same and my order still says that. They've never let me down before and they kept on pushing more Scorpio out for pre-order after my August 22nd order.

I'm a little skeptical about it coming as I've never seen an order not update like this before.

yankeeh8er

Oct 26, 2017
Dracula Georgia
Buy an Xbox One X and the first game you play is NG: Black? I kid...I kind of want to see a DF video on these things (if there already isn't one I missed)
It is my favorite game of all time. When I heard they were going to improve the graphics I was hopeful of how it would look, but man did it exceed all of my hopes. I will probably play more of that then any other game for the next few months.

xlestattx

Oct 30, 2017
As with any consumer electronics, there are BOUND to be defective ones. Just return to the store an exchange it. Mine is whisper quiet, has already downloaded the system update and the entirety lf Destiny 2, and is running Destiny 2 while I download the rest of my games. Havent had a spec of an issue thus far. I'm sorry you have to deal wirh a defective one assuming you didnt do anything wrong, that sucks.

Zousi

Oct 31, 2017
How's the uhd/blu-ray -performance? As my original Xbox One was not that reliable in watching movies. Freezing issues and such.

ShinAmano

Oct 30, 2017
I
As with any consumer electronics, there are BOUND to be defective ones. Just return to the store an exchange it. Mine is whisper quiet, has already downloaded the system update and the entirety lf Destiny 2, and is running Destiny 2 while I download the rest of my games. Havent had a spec of an issue thus far. I'm sorry you have to deal wirh a defective one assuming you didnt do anything wrong, that sucks.
I think it is my internet...

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
Can we stack the One X on top of something else, just trying to figure out where it can go as my AV unit only has two shelves and they are used by my PS4 Pro and a Sky Q box.

Yup. It sucks in air from the sides and expels from the back so you can put it on top of something and something on top if you want.

LanceX2

Oct 25, 2017
So.....what happens when our settings are on Bitstream and Atmos and you play a 7.1 game but no atmos.

Will it change to pcm 7.1 or 5.1 dolby??

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
My wifes System is pretty quiet. Even when installing a disc based game it was a bit lower than her Xbox One S. Very happy so far....still have not hooked up mine...been up since early AM and might go to bed and start fresh in the morning (off for a few days too!)

ShinAmano

Oct 30, 2017
Trying a full reboot of system, router and everything else connected. Live was dropping which was ehat I think was causing the stuttering. Deleted the wireless and only have wired now wish me luck.

The brief scenes I saw in halo and gears looked incredible.

BrucCLea13k87

Oct 27, 2017
just got mine. installing games overnight. they're fucking HUGE. jesus. kinda annoying that my samsung ks8500 only has one hdr10 output. gonna have to keep switching when i play my ps4 pro and this

cgpartlow

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle, WA
just played the original mirrors edge through back compat with enhancements. That game looks crazy in 4k with hdr. Looks almost next gen besides the character models. Very impressed.

Deleted member 9857

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
Definitely download that Insects demo. It really shows the differences, especially when you toggle HDR on and off. Very well made graphical demo.

ShinAmano

Oct 30, 2017
So...it apparently didn't like the Ethernet cord I was using...swapped to a different one and seems to be all good. Mother of God gears looks fantastic....halo as well.

Petran

Oct 29, 2017
finally mine!

scorpioshfs34.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Really regret not doing store pick up. I work 1 mile away from a Best Buy and I usually get off right before midnight lol

LanceX2

Oct 25, 2017
So.....what happens when our settings are on Bitstream and Atmos and you play a 7.1 game but no atmos.

Will it change to pcm 7.1 or 5.1 dolby?