• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

IMBCIT

Oct 27, 2017
Lmao.
I mean... I'm not taking mine off though, my Day One still has its sticker on it.

Oh man, the waiting is the hardest part...
Look how close that bar is to the end! Just finish it off Amazon! JUSTDOIT.GIF
revbsys.jpg

Dammit!

At least you are getting yours tomorrow. I do not know what happened with mine as I only pre-ordered it 4 days after you. They said they would upgrade me to 1 day shipping but I don't know why I they didn't give me release day delivery on it.

Razdek

Oct 27, 2017
Stupid Best Buy Canada finally shipped my Scorpio edition and probably not getting it until Wednesday. So angry considering they charged my cc on Friday.

Witness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hartford, CT
In line at GameStop. Only have 4 extra on top of the 40 preorders and I'm 3rd in line. We can pay at 6 but have to stay for some reason until midnight.

GerDav

Oct 27, 2017
Feeling all sad and dejected - still no movement from Amazon UK. :'(

As long as your status is "preparing for despatch" or "dispatching soon" I wouldn't give up hope quite yet, I know it's easy to say now as mine was only despatch 30 min ago and I was pulling my hair out checking the status every 5 minutes but I have had orders despatch after 11pm that have still arrived the next day.

Soony Xbone Uhh

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
In line at GameStop. Only have 4 extra on top of the 40 preorders and I'm 3rd in line. We can pay at 6 but have to stay for some reason until midnight.
May i ask you where the GameStop is located and how big the store is?
Probably at least one of the bigger, because otherwise they wouldn't even do a midnight launch!

MaulerX

Oct 30, 2017
gamestop changed my shipping to Wednesday

it was supposed to be here today

They sent me a shipping confirmation email with tracking number on Thursday Nov. 2nd. Yet when I track it on UPS's site all it says is Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Not cool. There should have been some movement by now. Printing a label and passing it off as shipping confirmation is a horrible practice when the item hasn't actually been shipped yet.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
They sent me a shipping confirmation email with tracking number on Thursday Nov. 2nd. Yet when I track it on UPS's site all it says is Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Not cool. There should have been some movement by now. Printing a label and passing it off as shipping confirmation is a horrible practice when the item hasn't actually been shipped yet.

yeah last Thursday I got my shipping email...says Monday it will be here
so.....no update Friday and its a FAKE tracking number for something that got shipped in 2016

get an email today saying its been shipped and will be here Wednesday

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Still nothing from MS Store from me. Will just cancel if they don't ship it today, I don't need to be spending this money right now anyway

cgpartlow

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle, WA
You have to stay? I have a pre-order and they said I can come in to confirm pickup at 6 and pay it off, but I don't have to come back until 9pm (West coast perks I guess) to pick up it up.

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Ayy lmao, my order has been processed... but UPS has yet to receive the package with my console in it and ship it out. One would think that this isn't that convoluted of a process but here we are, the night before release and nothing has changed.

Witness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hartford, CT
You have to stay? I have a pre-order and they said I can come in to confirm pickup at 6 and pay it off, but I don't have to come back until 9pm (West coast perks I guess) to pick up it up.

They actually clarified that if you didn't preorder that you can't even pay now until midnight. This shit sucks. I'm gonna be exhausted at work tomorrow.

OmniOne

Oct 25, 2017
Ayy lmao, my order has been processed... but UPS has yet to receive the package with my console in it and ship it out. One would think that this isn't that convoluted of a process but here we are, the night before release and nothing has changed.

I'm in this same boat with Best Buy. The provided tracking number doesn't work on UPS's system.

SaiST

Oct 25, 2017
Best Buy shipped out my Scorpio Edition about an hour ago! It'll be here tomorrow.

Glad this all worked out despite pre-ordering so late. I was fully prepared for my order to be pushed back, or cancelled.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
At least you are getting yours tomorrow. I do not know what happened with mine as I only pre-ordered it 4 days after you. They said they would upgrade me to 1 day shipping but I don't know why I they didn't give me release day delivery on it.
I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it's just some sort of miscommunication with Amazon's customer service reps and you'll get it tomorrow. From what I understood if you pre-order something video game related you get it release day. I guess I don't know if that's a Prime perk or not.

KyngKee

Oct 25, 2017

They did this crap to me also. Said I was supposed to get it last Friday which I knew was wrong and then I get an email from UPS saying that delivery date was incorrect and I'll get another email with a updated delivery date. Still no movement on that tracking number and GameStop website won't let me login. I knew I should have canceled this bs Project Scorpio edition and got my X at Bestbuy. They charged me last Thursday and now I prob won't get my system tomorrow...

Khrol

Oct 28, 2017
Finally home from work. Took off tomorrow so all that's left is one more sleep. Let's do this.

Sikamikanico

Oct 25, 2017
As long as your status is "preparing for despatch" or "dispatching soon" I wouldn't give up hope quite yet, I know it's easy to say now as mine was only despatch 30 min ago and I was pulling my hair out checking the status every 5 minutes but I have had orders despatch after 11pm that have still arrived the next day.

Still saying "Expected Dispatch Today"... It's 2315...its not happening. So pissed off.

Hardbattle

Oct 29, 2017
Mine Amazon UK order still says dispatching now, when you click on the order it says dispatching soon.... perhaps it means Welsh now which is means a little bit later....?!

Juturna

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Mine still hasn't shipped from Amazon, but will apparently be here tomorrow. I'm dubious, although I'm only 70 miles or so from the nearest amazon distribution center...And they took the money out of my account.

MaulerX

Oct 30, 2017
yeah last Thursday I got my shipping email...says Monday it will be here
so.....no update Friday and its a FAKE tracking number for something that got shipped in 2016

get an email today saying its been shipped and will be here Wednesday

They did this crap to me also. Said I was supposed to get it last Friday which I knew was wrong and then I get an email from UPS saying that delivery date was incorrect and I'll get another email with a updated delivery date. Still no movement on that tracking number and GameStop website won't let me login. I knew I should have canceled this bs Project Scorpio edition and got my X at Bestbuy. They charged me last Thursday and now I prob won't get my system tomorrow...

Wow. Didn't know Gamestop was this horrible with this. The only reason I did it with Gamestop was because I had a lot of Powerup Rewards credit from the summer 70% game trade deal to pay for the whole thing. Oh well. Still have hopes in getting it tomorrow. We'll see.

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Target still hasn't shipped. I'm in MN though so I'm guessing they are just shipping it from a distribution center they have right here.

KyngKee

Oct 25, 2017
Wow. Didn't know Gamestop was this horrible with this. The only reason I did it with Gamestop was because I had a lot of Powerup Rewards credit from the summer 70% game trade deal to pay for the whole thing. Oh well. Still have hopes in getting it tomorrow. We'll see.

Me neither. I've never preordered anything from them online. I actually haven't bought a game from them since Bestbuy started their GCU program. Only reason I preordered online from GameStop is because they were the only ones still with Project Scorpio editions. I just hope there's some delay and mine is shipped today. Says next day air shipping so there's still a little bit of hope...

Tbone3336

Oct 28, 2017
As far as Amazon goes, I am in the US and have a tracking number and estimated delivery by tomorrow at 8PM. I am not sure how Amazon UK or anywhere else handles things or how their shipping progress updates compared to the US, I can only offer some solstice for those still waiting for shipping confirmations, that I have ordered plenty of hardware and items from Amazon and in some instances my shipping info was not updated until 4 am my local time as I was preparing for work, after having given up hope the night before, then receiving said item around 2PM that day.

Obviously this is no guarantee in anyones particular case, but I would still hold out hope that their shipping info is just not updating timely. Also, I am holding out hope for all of us to get them tomorrow! Positive Vibes!

Mr Delabee

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I'm heading out to midnight launch soon, exciting. All being well I won't get robbed on the walk home or be queuing for ages.
I'm actually quite hyped up now, didn't think I would be but all the DF videos and people talking about generally has got me hyped.

Shirosaki

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Just got a call from Best Buy that it's available to pick up tonight! Wasn't too sure since I had preordered online rather than in store.

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Guys going to midnight launches take pics and report thoughts. Please. I'll be sleeping. Lol

replicantUK

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Anyone still waiting for Amazon UK to ship theirs? 11:16pm here in the UK and still showing as 'shipping today'. Not really much of today left.

I wouldn't worry too much. A lot of my Amazon Prime stuff ships at weird times. My PSVR didn't ship until 3am and it arrived early afternoon.

caveat - I live approx. 20 miles from one of their main depots.

GodlyTwins

Oct 30, 2017
Just finished downloading Gears 4 and Shadow of War X-enhanced updates. Played a quick match in Gears and what a freaking difference it is from OG Xbox One. The IQ is amazing even though I'm playing on a 1080p TV!! Can't wait to hop on Shadow of War tonight, really held off on playing the game until the X update came out.

The X basically urged me to upgrade to unlimited data for my internet. Feels so good to not have to worry about a cap and my download speeds are pretty decent, around 50Mb/s.

Witness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hartford, CT
Is there a lot of people?

There was a lot of people that showed up to pay early who already preordered. I ended up leaving, I realized I'm too old and tired to make it another 6 hours lol. Having to get up at 5:30 every morning is just too early to do something like this. I'll just call and bug gamestop until they get more in and leave my OG packed up.