• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 28, 2017
Just out of curiosity, are most of the people in this thread in the ResetEra Club on Xbox? Im just curious as i would like to stay in contact with you all on Live. Is it official i guess lol.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Amazon France dropped the balls

Got them on the phone they don't have them in stock. So I guess it's dead for tomorrow

First time for me usual'y Everything is going smoothly

Oct 28, 2017
What is that and where?

Never mind I'm an idiot. In Xbox of course. Derrrrr.
Haha, yeah just search for it. It has lots of people in it. I figured this is the official ResetEra Xbox community in this thread, so i'm assuming you all are in it.

Also my Amazon Scorpio order says it will be here tomorrow around 8pm. Super stoked.

BriGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Haven't heard squat about my Best Buy order. Hasn't budged past processing, no credit card authorization, no nothing. I'm not worried about acquiring the XBX so much as I am about potentially taking a PTO day for nothing.

Oct 28, 2017
8pm? :-o
That's pretty late. I dumped an additional 5€ for Morning Express delivery. It should be here between 9am and 11am.
I got the fastest shipment for my order. And to be honest i think its more of an estimate as i have never seen a delivery man ship anything to my house any later than 4pm. Either way they say it will be here tomorrow.

Resident Guru

Oct 28, 2017
Also has a stupid long battery life...

BACK ON SUBJECT!

who's going to the Best Buy midnight launch? I read that they're giving away socks lol

I am! I didn't realize they were having one until someone brought it up in a thread and sure enough the BB I ordered my Scorpio edition from for store pickup is doing a midnight launch. They are opening at 11pm for it where I live. I had not heard about the sock thing.

JMY86

Oct 27, 2017
United States
8pm? :-o
That's pretty late. I dumped an additional 5€ for Morning Express delivery. It should be here between 9am and 11am.

I'm in the US but I think UPS has something similar to that. I have purchased seven launch consoles from Amazon and 3 of the last 4 have been delivered after 5:30 pm. I will investigate thanks for the reminder...

Volkoff

Oct 27, 2017
Yo-hio
Mine shipped very early this morning. Was hoping for an early Amazon shipment but did not get so lucky. Either way, it'll be in my hands tomorrow early afternoon.

Bru

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Hi xxxx,

Thank you for pre-ordering Xbox One X with GAME!

We have been busy getting your order ready and sent you an email letting you know your order has been shipped. You also may have received a notification from DPD to say there is a delay with your order.

There was a mistake but please be reassured your order is still due for delivery on launch day (Tuesday 7th November).

Apologies for any confusion caused.

Customer Services

Just recieved this from Game in the UK.

*fingers crossed*

FakeShadow

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Amazon IT has not shipped mine, a little sad since I live in Sicily and here the delivery process is even slower than the rest of Italy :(

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
PC World here, still no tracking! Their twitter support say to hang fire until 4PM today, what a joke.

Hwy_61

Oct 27, 2017
I am! I didn't realize they were having one until someone brought it up in a thread and sure enough the BB I ordered my Scorpio edition from for store pickup is doing a midnight launch. They are opening at 11pm for it where I live. I had not heard about the sock thing.

Yeah, taken from cheapassgamer:

Be among the first in line at midnight to receive an Xbox Launch Kit featuring Xbox One X branded lanyard, socks, wristband and chinch bag.

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
My fedex tracking number finally got some information on it. Overnight shipping, arriving tomorrow. I ordered from Microsoft directly, late September. I'll be taking tomorrow off then. We're getting some service work done (solar panels have been playing up) so hopefully the house will have power by the time it arrives.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
I got the fastest shipment for my order. And to be honest i think its more of an estimate as i have never seen a delivery man ship anything to my house any later than 4pm. Either way they say it will be here tomorrow.
Yeah, usually with my orders from amazon, they'll say "Before 8 [or 9] pm, but if it's UPS or FedEX, they'll get here around 10 or 11. USPS comes around at 530 in the evening and the only time I get something "late" is that sometimes my same-day orders will show up at like 7-730. That's rare though.

Yeah, I'm in the ERA Xbox club. I'm the dude that posted the Day One achievement in case anyone was looking for theirs. Felt kinda lame, but it took me so long to be able to find mine I was hoping it'd help someone else out. I made the Day One cheevo art as my background because I'm travelling at full-hype Captain, but I think I'm going to switch it after I get my new console because it's not a very good background, lol.

CSMITHY84

Oct 27, 2017
UK
My Amazon UK order of the Scorpio Edition still says shipping soon , After not getting any new releases on launch day from Amazon lately im not holding my breath for it being delivered tomorrow.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My console is expected to arrive sometime tomorrow. Unfortunately I'm still not done with the pre-loading of some 4K stuff, but I believe I've got enough stuff ready for some testing. I'm getting paid on the 10th so that's when I'll buy some of the stuff, but it's cool. I have tons of BC games, ROTTR, indies like RedOut and Gridd, etc. all ready to go.

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, usually with my orders from amazon, they'll say "Before 8 [or 9] pm, but if it's UPS or FedEX, they'll get here around 10 or 11. USPS comes around at 530 in the evening and the only time I get something "late" is that sometimes my same-day orders will show up at like 7-730. That's rare though.

Yeah, I'm in the ERA Xbox club. I'm the dude that posted the Day One achievement in case anyone was looking for theirs. Felt kinda lame, but it took me so long to be able to find mine I was hoping it'd help someone else out. I made the Day One cheevo art as my background because I'm travelling at full-hype Captain, but I think I'm going to switch it after I get my new console because it's not a very good background, lol.
Thats how my shipping works in my area too. My Amazon order is UPS btw. I forgot about that achievement lol. Its almost a mark of shame on my gamertag.

This is my current background and will be on my my X when it arrives. Classic Holliday 08 theme from the 360 days. Its not 4k but it will do.
rHGubhZ.jpg

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Chased Amazon UK. Asked is payment was OK, they said it was. Then I get an update which is payment details wrong and now it's set for Wednesday. Might just cancel and try to get elsewhere.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Thats how my shipping works in my area too. My Amazon order is UPS btw. I forgot about that achievement lol. Its almost a mark of shame on my gamertag.
I wouldn't worry about it lol. People can't see it unless you have it pinned or "share" it.
I'm probably either going back to this one for my background on Scorpio or one of the achievement arts for Sunset Overdrive. I love how colorful those are.
ureyuupn.jpg

edit: Boogie2988 uploaded his review for his Xbox One X if anyone's interested.

XBOX ONE X REVIEW! Should you buy an Xbox one X? Scorpio Edition?

Last edited:

RetroGiant

Oct 25, 2017
Still nothing on my GameStop order. Was charged on the 1st. Sent an email on Saturday asking what in the world is going on. Going to give them till 9am and then going to call and be on hold for 40 minutes and give up.

aember

Oct 26, 2017
Woop, amazon shipped my order. Too bad it'll take a few weeks to get here, as I'm on the other side of the world, but I need that Scorpio edition!

Ricker

Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful Province of Quebec.
I am going to call my EBGames today just to make sure all is well,...they open at 9 instead of 9:30 tomorrow morning(woopteedoo ;)...they better have it,they took my One on October 1st for the 200 dollar trade-in(CAD) and I have 100 bucks down on it already.

Cheech

Oct 30, 2017
Haven't heard squat about my Best Buy order. Hasn't budged past processing, no credit card authorization, no nothing. I'm not worried about acquiring the XBX so much as I am about potentially taking a PTO day for nothing.

Yeah, I don't have a good feeling. Mine is waiting for CC authorization. Funny, I've seen a couple people on other gaming forums who just got the regular edition have tracking numbers. People like us with the Scorpios are the ones in limbo, it seems. I'm not going to be happy. I'd take a regular edition if I just got it tomorrow instead of god knows when.

Gavin Stevens

Team Blur Games
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Telford, Shropshire
Amazon UK are taking the smeg... My wife and I watched the show live, then F5ed the shit out of all the sites until the Scorpio came up for pre-order. We got one within 20 seconds of them going live, if that.

Here I am, the day before release, with amazon telling me its still planned for delivery, up to 11pm at night. But its not even been set up for dispatch yet. ELEVEN PM. What the shit am I supposed to do at 11pm? Because I sure as shit wont be playing anything thanks to having to transfer everything over...

But the real kicker, is that my friend pre-ordered one LAST WEEK from Amazon UK, and he's not even a Prime member like myself... His was packed and dispatched Saturday...

They really need to sort out how these orders work, its almost like they do it the wrong way around... We order thousands of pounds of gaming stuff every year from those asshats, yet they decide to give priority to my friend, who, in his own words, "never uses amazon as its a piece of shit but whatever have the cash".

Yeah ok, the waiting killing a little bit more than it should haha :p

Oct 26, 2017
Virginia, US
Yeah, I don't have a good feeling. Mine is waiting for CC authorization. Funny, I've seen a couple people on other gaming forums who just got the regular edition have tracking numbers. People like us with the Scorpios are the ones in limbo, it seems. I'm not going to be happy. I'd take a regular edition if I just got it tomorrow instead of god knows when.

I am in the same boat as you guys. I have a Scorpio edition preordered and it is still in processing.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Christ, its shipped, and its in the hands of Royal Mail. Looks like im getting it next month boys.

Proteus

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I am going to call my EBGames today just to make sure all is well,...they open at 9 instead of 9:30 tomorrow morning(woopteedoo ;)...they better have it,they took my One on October 1st for the 200 dollar trade-in(CAD) and I have 100 bucks down on it already.
My EB called me yesterday. They told me they were opening at 10 like it was something special. They usually open at that time.

Krakatoa

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
Dam it BestBuy!! I was hoping to wake up this morning with a tracking number. After checking the app all I got it still preparing order. I'm starting to lose faith in that it will be delivered tomorrow. I guess if its not shipped by midday then its time to cancel.