• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

bob100

Oct 29, 2017
The UK Microsoft store is showing the price as £1399.99. Maybe this isn't a typo then

www.microsoft.com

Buy Xbox One X Cyberpunk 2077 Limited Edition Bundle - Microsoft Store en-GB

This product is not intended for individual sale, any pre-orders or purchases for this product will be cancelled and refunded. Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary...

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Own the 1TB Xbox One X Cyberpunk 2077 Limited Edition Bundle and become a cybernetically-enhanced mercenary with a full-game digital download of Cyberpunk 2077 (available September 17, 2020), as well as the future first expansion release.**

Am I reading this correctly? It comes with both the full game and the first expansion?

gnexus

Mar 30, 2018
Here's a link to an unboxing video of it, this LE has a unique boot up sound(video is timestamped to the sound effect) that's pretty fitting for Cyberpunk. I'm tempted, but I have a One X already and Series X is right around the corner.

elzeus

Oct 30, 2017
$299 for one of their last X bundles? They might be stopping production on the 1S/X this year.

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
Own the 1TB Xbox One X Cyberpunk 2077 Limited Edition Bundle and become a cybernetically-enhanced mercenary with a full-game digital download of Cyberpunk 2077 (available September 17, 2020), as well as the future first expansion release.**

Am I reading this correctly? It comes with both the full game and the first expansion?
Yup!
$299 for one of their last X bundles? They might be stopping production on the 1S/X this year.
This is their last Xbox One X bundle👍

Dhruvenator

Aug 29, 2019
Jesus Christ what a fucking impulse purchase..I just bought it. What do I dooooooo when I get the series x later this year?!

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
I have been going back and forth about getting a Xbox One for a bit, was going to get a S and try to stay in the $150-200 range. I have been a PS4-only gamer this gen more or less outside when I was "sharing" a Xbox One with a roommate back in the early gen day, but had a few games I wanted to play like Gears 4 and 5, Quantuam Break, and a few others. But man, getting the X for $300 plus the $60 Cyberpunk plus what will be the first expansion, which I assume will be $20-30 (I forget what Witcher was), and this is going to be a LE that I can probably flip down the road for at least as much as I paid. I guess I can't pass it up lmao.

Azerare

Oct 25, 2017
Xbox keeps getting some nice special editions. I already have the Gears 5 one, and now this one ordered.
If they drop a cool looking Series X Halo bundle this holiday season i'll probably wind up buying that too.

MarkRJR

Oct 25, 2017
I hope this bundle becomes available on the Canadian Microsoft Store during this sale. Just says coming soon at the moment.

Was thinking of upgrading my base Xbox One since I am stuck at home during quarantine, but maybe I should wait for the Series X.

Last edited:

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Here's a link to an unboxing video of it, this LE has a unique boot up sound(video is timestamped to the sound effect) that's pretty fitting for Cyberpunk. I'm tempted, but I have a One X already and Series X is right around the corner.

That looks so good.