• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
Sold my copies of Otogi 1/2 awhile ago due to lack of compatability. Will they now be up to buy digitally?

raketenrolf

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
Feb 27, 2019
Holy shit, Timesplitters 2&3. Buying them digitally as soon as they go live!! Can't believe it!

I should count how many times I posted imploring for the Timesplitters games in this thread. Glad it wasn't for nothing!

Sad that this is the end of the BC program, but a hell of a ride for sure. They did a great job getting as many of the best OG and 360 games as they could to work on XB1 and XSX. Incredible value to the consumer!

GlowingBovine

Prophet of Truth
Nov 27, 2017
So Fallout 3 was 4k already, and got FPS boost. New Vegas wasn't 4k before but also got an FPS boost, any chance it's also 4k now?

raketenrolf

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
Also, is it possible for us europeans to play TimeSplitters 2 in 60hz? The PAL release ran with 50hz and if I try to download/install Mercenaries, another PAL50 release, it's still 50 and not 60.

TheAbsolution

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Where is the list of the fps boost games?
Here -
  • Alan Wake
  • Assassin's Creed
  • Binary Domain
  • Black College Football Xperience: Doug Williams Ed
  • Darksiders
  • Dead Space 2
  • Dead Space 3
  • Disney's Chicken Little
  • Dragon Age: Origins
  • Dragon Age II
  • The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
  • F.E.A.R.
  • F.E.A.R. 3
  • Fable Anniversary
  • Fable III
  • Fallout 3
  • Fallout: New Vegas
  • Far Cry 3
  • Final Fantasy XIII-2
  • Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  • Gears of War
  • Gears of War 2
  • Gears of War 3
  • Gears of War: Judgment
  • Gears of War: Ultimate Edition
  • Kameo: Elements of Power
  • Lego The Lord of the Rings
  • Medal of Honor: Airborne
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Nier
  • Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
  • Rock of Ages
  • Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
  • Sonic Generations
  • Sonic Unleashed
  • Star Wars: The Clone Wars
  • Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgment
    www.theverge.com

Microsoft adds FPS Boost to 37 more games on Xbox Series X / S

Eleven games are new to the Xbox backward compatibility library.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When is FPS boost supposed to go up? Sonic Unleashed and Generations still have the option greyed out

sonic generations is live for me
Confirmed. 4K/60FPS/Auto HDR. Playing now and it looks amazing

51682865619_1aa14f88ca_k.jpg

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Hope that doesn't mean no boost (res or fps) for games too. I need RDR in 60fps and a res boost for GTAIV.

They could try to boost some games to at least 1440p if possible (if 4k is too problematic).
If today's batch was the last, then the BC Team will be able to focus exclusively on bringing enhancements to OG Xbox, X360 and XB1 games. We may be seeing lots of cool stuff in the future.

GlacialTruffle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
FFXIII-2 feels great with FPS boost (on by default.) Still high-res too.
Saw some 1FPS in 700AF, but it recovered.

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
Looks like the new games are being added to the store. Otogi 1 is $20, very excited to buy it later this week when I have some free time

Xwing

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
Still no JSRF, but we got a lot of good stuff today, super happy.

HeRinger

Oct 28, 2017
Another question, are all of the games added available to buy digitally? If not, any chance they will add it? For Series S owners I mean.

TheAggroCraig

One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
So unfortunately no new games I wanted got added (besides Katamari, but ehh), but I am excited to check out FPS boost.

RIP BC program, you were wonderful and you did go out with a bang.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Another question, are all of the games added available to buy digitally? If not, any chance they will add it? For Series S owners I mean.
"You can play these games today if you own them on disc or digitally, and the vast majority can be purchased digitally by new players in the Microsoft Store starting later today."

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Installed Dead or Alive 1 and 2 Ultimate. Installing Dead or Alive 3 now. Will check what version it is and post some screenshots after it's done.