• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Matticers

Oct 28, 2017
JSRF and Tenchu Z are my main wants. The NBA Street games would top both of those but that's never going to happen.

impact

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa
In for all the Splinter Cell games and Perfect Dark 4K

Not that great but good drop. Sucks Lost Odyssey is stuck in whatever ugly ass res it is.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Wait wait, Final??

As in, FINAL final? Or just until Scarlett? I thought they said they were expanding the BC program to next gen??

I'm still waiting on Buffy / DOA / Rallisport :(

ForthU

Oct 27, 2017
...I mean, it's cool they're making og xbox games again but...that's it?

I'll probably get a copy of Sphinx if I can find it for cheap though

Cooking

Oct 27, 2017
Man my dumb ass just got Asura's wrath for PS3

The Rare games, Indiana Jones, and splinter cell series though wooo

Firima

Oct 27, 2017
So is this straight F in chat for any more BC games? That's disappointing, though the BC library is already leagues beyond what anybody could've imagined it would be short of universal compatibility. My poor Bangai-O HD is just going to have to rot on 360 huh

Nov 13, 2017
No JSRF, Outrun 2, PGR 1 or 2, Rallisport 1 or 2..... No Max Payne 3, SoulCalibur 5, Ridge racer 6.... Wow. Absolutely gutted. Happy with what we got, but fuck man.

bender

Oct 27, 2017
Too Human for free! I'll buy all the OG titles except Sphinx. Skate and Asura's Wrah (might already own that one).

With the focus shifting on all Xbox One titles being compatible with Scarlett, I wonder what that means for OG/360 titles.