• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
If we can get Burnout 3 and the original Xbox Splinter Cell games, then I'll never complain about lack of updates again.

Not that I'd complain if we also somehow got Outrun Online and Afterburner Climax.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Listen, I've got just about everything I want out of BC. Just hook up the ol JSRF for your boy and I'll never ask for another game.
It's time, MS.

Kage Maru

Oct 27, 2017
I don't and you don't own anything with gamepass. It's pretty interesting though.

Plus, those HD versions at least on consoles still have some problems if I'm not mistaken.

Most of the issues have been ironed out. It would still be interesting to see if an emulated version would fix some of the issues seen on the 360. Emulation was kind of broken last gen and it's easily the worst way to play the game now imo.

Rogue Kiwi

Chicken Chaser
Banned
May 5, 2019
All I want is 4K Alan Wake, then I can play it on my OLED without it looking like a jaggie nightmare.

DarkCloud12X

Oct 27, 2017
Shoot for the moon it is then.

Every non licensed hell Sega game please.

Gunvalkyrie, ToeJam & Earl III, Spikeout Battle Street, Sonic Heroes, Shadow the Hedgehog, JSRF, Super Monkey Ball Deluxe, Phantasy Star Online (bundled with a generic gamertag to allow offline local). Do it!