• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Happy to have even more Hitman available. Fond memories of 2 on PC a while ago, and that collection has been in my backlog for a while. I shall probably replay it.

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
Holy shit. Just finished the T-Rex fight in NG3RE, watched the cutscene (oh no! Ryu's been betrayed! lol) and then the game soft locked on me. This sent me back to a little bit BEFORE the fight... so now I want to die. lol

SMD

Oct 28, 2017

Monkeylord

Nov 8, 2017
UK
NOt sure if anyone's interested, but I was down the High St at the weekend and popped into Cash Converters for a quick browse and found they had a copy of Ninja Gaiden 2 for the princely sum of 75p. It was in perfect nick, too (well, at least the case and insert were, barring the usual price sticker).

Seeing how CEX are trying to peddle it for £15, I'd say it's worth a look if you have a Cash Converters within reach.

Dave_6

Oct 25, 2017
I've been outta the loop for quite a while and just realized NG2 is finally BC. No shame about buying a mint copy on Ebay for $25 lol.

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
Went through my "owned games" list on TA to find games not BC that I started:

Completed but would like to play again:

Fez
Simpsons Arcade
Ultimate MK3

Incomplete, have at least one achievement (* designates X1 remaster available):

Blur
Call of Duty Classic
Tomb Raider (2013)*
Catan
Worms 2: Armageddon
TMNT 1989 Arcade
Earthworm Jim HD
Retro City Rampage
TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled
Marvel Ultimate Alliance*
Devil May Cry 4*
Red Faction: Guerilla*
Metro 2033*
Tales of Vesperia
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
GoldenEye 007: Reloaded
Batman Arkham Asylum/City*
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Bulletstorm*
Wolfenstein
Unreal Tournament 3
Prototype*
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
Just a reminder, there are 22 GWG games that are still not BC:

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons*
Charlie Murder
Dead Island*
Dead Rising 2*
Deadlight*
Dishonored*
Dungeon Defenders
Dust: An Elysian Tail
F1 2013
Gotham City Impostors
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes*
Metro 2033*
Metro: Last Light*
MX vs. ATV Alive
Red Faction: Guerrilla*
Shoot Many Robots
Sleeping Dogs*
Terraria*
The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief
Thief*
Tomb Raider*

*Xbox One version available

Last edited:

sheaaaa

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Some games, for whatever reason, won't be redeemed if your location and account don't match. I haven't figured out what's causing it, I thought it was the age rating but it's inconsistent. So whenever I get that error, just use a VPN for your account region and it should work fine.

Source: me almost every month redeeming 360 GwG titles.
FYI I needed to claim EDF using a VPN even though it's PEGI 12.

Just wanted to say that yes this was the issue. I used a VPN to appear in Singapore and it worked fine. Much, much appreciated - thank you!

speedomodel

Oct 27, 2017
You know what's never happening? James Bond Quantum of Solace is never happening!

So I plugged in my old 360 to finally scratch it off the backlog.

SmashN'Grab

Oct 27, 2017
Where the fuck is Rez HD? Why has it not been made compatible by now? I was looking at Rez Infinite which is on Steam and PS4 but not Xbox One for some reason and then I remembered that I already own Rez HD on the 360. What's up with it?

Ardiloso

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
Where the fuck is Rez HD? Why has it not been made compatible by now? I was looking at Rez Infinite which is on Steam and PS4 but not Xbox One for some reason and then I remembered that I already own Rez HD on the 360. What's up with it?
Sounds like moneyhat. Nothing explains Rez not on Xbox One one way or another when everything Sega is.
We got Children of Eden first ffs.

Feb 27, 2019
Bummer. Hopefully we get something on Thursday.

Also hoping there's at least a nod to BC at the E3 Xbox show. Maybe when they (surely, hopefully) announce full neXtbox backward compatibility with XB1 games and all 360 and OG games that are BC on XB1, they will announce a few bigger named new BC adds?

Or maybe some kind of update on OG Xbox BC?

badnewsbeers

Dec 10, 2017
Ontario, Canada
I just transferred all of my 360 saves to the cloud today, and now I can play all of my games on one console. Wow.

This is just a shoutout to the awesome free service from Microsoft and its talented developers. Thank you!