• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Suikodan

Oct 25, 2017
There's a Capcom sale on XBL at the moment.

How about a Capcom BC release today? Asura's Wrath maybe?

DarkCloud12X

Oct 27, 2017
Would be nice if the stuff being on sale finally meant something. Getting sick of the teasing from Capcom and them constantly putting their entire 360 library on sale. It's high time for Darkstalkers, Asura's Wrath, and Remember Me to make it over and I've long since bought all of them in a prior Capcom sale dump in prep for such a day.

Eventually the sun will shine down upon me.

Tetra-Grammaton-Cleric

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If we're talking Capcom, how about Bionic Commando: Rearmed and Bionic Commando (2009)?

We got Dark Sector on BC before we got Bionic Commando; that's just wrong. :(

DarkCloud12X

Oct 27, 2017
The fact that the only Bionic Commando game BC is the one in which you can jump is wrong in its own right.

Seriously though...if they aren't getting a remaster just say yes to the remaining library to come over already. Oddly enough we don't even have any licensing issues really (unless we get some delisted stuff) as they already brought over dungeons & dragons and ducktales. Shouldn't be any major roadblocks there or with licensed music.

Oct 25, 2017
China
The fact that the only Bionic Commando game BC is the one in which you can jump is wrong in its own right.

Seriously though...if they aren't getting a remaster just say yes to the remaining library to come over already. Oddly enough we don't even have any licensing issues really (unless we get some delisted stuff) as they already brought over dungeons & dragons and ducktales. Shouldn't be any major roadblocks there or with licensed music.
If they have had a remaster and it's old, then it's not going to affect sales at this point anyway.

Nacery

Jul 11, 2018

I had nothing against the jump button (as the level design never pushes the player to use it and in fact there's a bonus score for not using it) but the killing blow for me was the change in swinging mechanics. That extra push to un-grapple killed the flow of the swinging mechanics and made it unplayable for me (I used to be in the top 10 players of the first game in PC).

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Glad there are some releases on Tuesday's again. Still crossing my fingers for the day Project Sylpheed shows up though.

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Ah good. Costume quest; I never played the first , but I didn't want to play the 2nd until I had

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
I remember being interested in From Dust, buying it, playing about three levels then never touching it again. And I've no idea why! I didn't dislike it!

Maybe it's about time I gave it another shot.

DarkCloud12X

Oct 27, 2017
Costume Quest was another stupid omission, so nice to see that finally added to complete the series. From Dust is a personal fav so I'm happy to see that make it as well.

It's nice to see a few more XBLA titles make it over.

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
From Dust! That might be the last digital title in my library that wasn't BC.

I never beat the last level! lmao

Barrel Cannon

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Always nice to see something Double Fine relatd
If we're talking Capcom, how about Bionic Commando: Rearmed and Bionic Commando (2009)?

We got Dark Sector on BC before we got Bionic Commando; that's just wrong. :(

Yo if Bionic Commando 2009 went BC I'd buy BC-Era copies just so I'd have people to fight in multiplayer. That multiplayer was so much flipping fun before it died out.

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
Last edited:

Tetra-Grammaton-Cleric

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Always nice to see something Double Fine relatd

Yo if Bionic Commando 2009 went BC I'd buy BC-Era copies just so I'd have people to fight in multiplayer. That multiplayer was so much flipping fun before it died out.

It was good, wasn't it?

Actually, that entire game is criminally underrated, though I know plenty of Gaf/Era people have advocated for it loudly.

Bernkastel

Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Jan 15, 2018
Brazil
Waiting for Asura's Wrath.
75awb.jpg

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
I wish we still had access to the old xbox.com. Their account purchase history was so much easier. You could filter, and sort, and it was just a long list so it was easy to see what you had. Now I can't even filter on 360 games in the new xbox.com. The only option is Xbox One or PC. And if I go to my purchase history, it's a large section for every single purchase.

Barrel Cannon

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I wish we still had access to the old xbox.com. Their account purchase history was so much easier. You could filter, and sort, and it was just a long list so it was easy to see what you had. Now I can't even filter on 360 games in the new xbox.com. The only option is Xbox One or PC. And if I go to my purchase history, it's a large section for every single purchase.
That and previewing videos/screenshots on the desktop store is an absolute mess. I get making the main Xbox One interface even better is important but the whole point of creating a good ecosystem is having all parts behaving well, not just some. Like you said, MS really dropped the ball on their website interface, it's trash at engaging potential customers for content they might be interested in.

Remo Williams

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 13, 2018
I finished Costume Quest a couple of months ago, I couldn't wait any longer. It had pretty nasty black crush on Xbox, I wonder if the BC version will see any improvements in that area. Improved performance will also be welcome in some parts of the game.

I don't know if I have From Dust digitally, but I do own a physical copy, so that's sorted.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
The following Xbox 360 games are now compatible on Xbox One:

-Hitman HD Pack
This contains the HD versions of Hitman: Contracts and Hitman 2: Silent Assassin.

NOTE: This should mean that the Hitman HD Trilogy is now completely compatible on Xbox One (Hitman: Blood Money was BC on March 6, 2018), but someone would need to test this out with their disc to see.

Last edited:

TechnicPuppet

Oct 28, 2017
It's great to see full/almost full series on Xbox. Especially because I feel like they will now always be there as long as Xbox exists.

Feb 27, 2019
Great to see the BC train rolling again. It really seems like X enhancements (which are really cool) take up a lot of time for the BC team, which is probably why April was a dry month. Makes sense, as they sound quite involved.

Personally, I think I'd like to see more titles made be BC as opposed to X enhancing current titles. Once all of the favorites have been made BC, then X enhancing makes more sense. But how they're doing it right now is good for sure.

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
wow, nice. Sorry for posting in the other thread, I saw it in my recent threads and clicked and posted. It must have been posted in recently.

edit: wow, it's $25. it's 6 years old, and a remaster.

Last edited:

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
Current wishlist:

Blur (delisted)
Goldeneye 007: Reloaded (delisted)
Retro City Rampage: DX (delisted)
Fez
Marvel: Ult Alliance (delisted)
Simpsons Arcade (delisted)
Turtles in Time RS (delisted)
TMNT 1989 Arcade (delisted)