• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kitschy Kitty

Oct 25, 2017
Clearly they don't give a shit about MK9 or Max Payne 3. I bet we get two more LEGO games on Thursday though. Don't mind me I'm just being bitter.
I wish we got both those games already, but I can understand from their perspective that the list of big gets that aren't BC yet is running pretty thin so I'm not surprised they're gonna drip feed whatever few big games they have left to finish out these remaining years of the console's lifespan, gotta keep something for the e3 stage and future inside xboxs.

Although this doesn't excuse the lack of OG xbox BC

Sebion

Oct 29, 2017
Maybe someone here can help. I'm using a physical copy (PAL) to play Ninja Gaiden 2 on my X. It looks and runs really well. However, after maybe 15 minutes of playing it suddenly became unplayable. I get a system message popup (360) every few seconds stating "The storage device containing the active gamer profile has been disconnected. To save your earned achievements, reconnect the storage device and select the device again." . No idea what's going on or what to do about it :(.

Nov 5, 2017
Maybe someone here can help. I'm using a physical copy (PAL) to play Ninja Gaiden 2 on my X. It looks and runs really well. However, after maybe 15 minutes of playing it suddenly became unplayable. I get a system message popup (360) every few seconds stating "The storage device containing the active gamer profile has been disconnected. To save your earned achievements, reconnect the storage device and select the device again." . No idea what's going on or what to do about it :(.

Could try installing it to a different location, e.g. external drive if already on Internal

In Amber Clad

static and disarray
Aug 26, 2018
London
Happy birthday!
You have great taste, I wish we'd get one of those.

Thanks! Just thinking about it, most of the titles on my list are Japanese. Here's the things I still really want:

Asura's Wrath
Binary Domain
Blazblue Calamity Trigger
Blazblue Continuum Shift
Deathsmiles
DoDonPachi Resurrection
Enchanted Arms
Enslaved
Eternal Sonata
NieR
Remember Me
Resonance of Fate

RedHotHero

Nov 24, 2017
I am legit surprised Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks hasn't been added yet. I feel like that would've been good advertising to the launch of 11. Might be good to do in a couple of months to re-spark some interest in 11. Maybe toss in some of the better old ones, too.

I'd be curious to see more data on how adding BC support affects these companies and how much profit they make re-selling these games again. The MW2 thing was pretty great to see in real time.

In Amber Clad

static and disarray
Aug 26, 2018
London
I was hoping they'd do the same with the Dead or Alive series (which I forgot to include in my list!) in the run-up to DoA6. It'd be pretty cool to have the entire series playable on one system.

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
I am legit surprised Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks hasn't been added yet. I feel like that would've been good advertising to the launch of 11. Might be good to do in a couple of months to re-spark some interest in 11. Maybe toss in some of the better old ones, too.

I'd be curious to see more data on how adding BC support affects these companies and how much profit they make re-selling these games again. The MW2 thing was pretty great to see in real time.
I'd like to see SM added but at the same time it's probably not a bad time for a remake of it with the stuff they had to cut for time. That and I'm always skeptical of them adding OG Xbox games ever because they seem to involve more work.

TheKeyPit

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I just want to let you know that nearly every game that I wanted to become bc became bc. (Curse you Asura's Wrath)

Max Payne 3 will come. I'm sure of it.

Feb 27, 2019
Ever since I started following and posting in this thread this year, the BC program has stopped adding games I'm interested in. Clearly I need to turn my attention elsewhere! 😂😂

In all seriousness, I know the program is alive and well. Hoping for a few good drops soon...and maybe some OG Xbox BC news at E3??

(Still stanning for Timesplitters of course)