• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Is it only those 9? It would be cool to have the list in the OP
I don't think I missed any. Not sure.

I did check against this thread
https://www.resetera.com/threads/disc-only-backwards-compatible-360-games-on-xbox-one.86325/

MS renegotiated the music licenses for Alan Wake. It's going to be relisted back on the Xbox marketplace. Not sure what's holding it up or if MS plans to rerelease along with it coinciding one of their services like GwG, Game Pass, X enhancing, and/or a remaster.

Ah right. Maybe they want to rerelease it digitally to coincide with making it X enhanced.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
The following Xbox 360 games are now compatible on Xbox One:

-Lost Planet: Extreme Condition
-Lost Planet: Extreme Condition - Colonies Edition
-Lost Planet 2
-Lost Planet 3
-Resident Evil - Code: Veronica X

Springy

Oct 28, 2017
Ah, that's a shame.

Damn, I was replying before the edit and forgot to hit post. These are awesome games!

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Fucking CAPCOM of all companies delivered today! God damn, I was on the edge of my seat on Major Nelson's Twitter page. Lol.

XrossExam

Nov 1, 2017
The following Xbox 360 games are now compatible on Xbox One:

-Lost Planet: Extreme Condition
-Lost Planet: Extreme Condition - Colonies Edition
-Lost Planet 2
-Lost Planet 3
-Resident Evil - Code: Veronica X

Wow that's some nice additions! Not my top picks yet, but def a great update. Downloading RE Code: Veronica X now.

Deleted member 11008

User requested account closure
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Wait, Veronica X HD Remaster? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeey. I was fearing the HD remaster was lost in the past gen.

Now if only Ninja Gaiden II were announced...

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Very cool to get the entire Lost Planet series in one go. Not a series I'm especially fond of (and kinda an odd series given each entry is very different) but I'm sure it has it's fans.

Eisen Sora

Jun 22, 2018
Great selection of games today. There was one Lost Planet for free with Games with Gold some time ago but I dont remember now

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
I threw in my crackdown 2 disc the other day because I had just assumed it would be BC by this point and was suprised it wasn't

What first part games from the 360 era are missing at this point?

RiggityRice

Oct 28, 2017
Did code Veronica x have a physical version? Or Digitial only? Also I'm all in for all the lost planet games. I actually still have Lost Planet 3 for the PS Triple but it's still sealed but I ll gladly double dip for the Xbox

Villein

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Any hope of some Xbox One X enhanced 360 games coming? heres hoping for Mass Effect or Dragon Age

Stefarno

I ... survived Sedona
Oct 27, 2017
Did code Veronica x have a physical version? Or Digitial only? Also I'm all in for all the lost planet games. I actually still have Lost Planet 3 for the PS Triple but it's still sealed but I ll gladly double dip for the Xbox
I believe it was digital-only here but there might have been a physical version for Japan (I could be mixing that up with RE4 HD though).

Very glad it is now BC, was very near the top of my wishlist.

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
Nice some more Capcom games finally.
Hope more are coming. Wouldn't mind firing up SFxT again.

Deleted member 30395

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Code Veronica x 👏

Nice, that's one I was waiting for.

Still waiting for Anarchy Reigns, Lollipop Chainsaw and a few others

weblaus

Oct 27, 2017
trials evolution was delisted... :(

Oh, crap. I just watched a trailer today and saw the "Microsoft Studios" intro, which made me worried that Ubisoft probably hasn't all of the rights for the game.

Too bad, still hoping we'll get lucky somehow, though delisting a digital-only game certainly doesn't make it loook very likely at all.

SeanMN

Oct 28, 2017
Yes Resident Evil CV! Time to dig out my strategy guide from when I played it on Dreamcast.

francium87

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, crap. I just watched a trailer today and saw the "Microsoft Studios" intro, which made me worried that Ubisoft probably hasn't all of the rights for the game.

Too bad, still hoping we'll get lucky somehow, though delisting a digital-only game certainly doesn't make it loook very likely at all.
Yeah I went on a Trials binge last year, and found Evolution delisted (still available on steam though)

The one that really hurt was Snoopy Flying Ace getting delisted D:

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
Was hoping for Crackdown 2, but it's nice everytime we get new games on the service.

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
if you can find them at gamestop in store they still have the 4 for $10 deal and you could get all three Lost Planet games and 1 more game for $10

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Great selection of games today. There was one Lost Planet for free with Games with Gold some time ago but I dont remember now
Pretty certain there has never been a Lost Planet game that was Games with Gold.

Edit: Looking it up, I do see Lost Planet 2 was offered in Germany, and Resident Evil: Code Veronica X was offered in Japan as a replacement when Dead Rising 2 was Games With Gold.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
This has to be the most substantial drop of 2019, as I see it, at least.

But I think most of all, the release of all these games at once is an insight into the stage that the program is likely in. This confirms to me that a lot of testing for unreleased games has already occurred, and that most of these games are ready but simply waiting on publisher approval. Recently, it just seems like a lot of the batches have been of games from single publishers, and also that certain franchises are arriving all at once. Something for MauroNL to consider and follow up on for whether this pattern actually exists or I'm simply imagining all this.

My hope now is that this opens the door for more Capcom down the road, especially Asura's Wrath.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
This has to be the most substantial drop of 2019, as I see it, at least.

But I think most of all, the release of all these games at once is an insight into the stage that the program is likely in. This confirms to me that a lot of testing for unreleased games has already occurred, and that most of these games are ready but simply waiting on publisher approval. Recently, it just seems like a lot of the batches have been of games from single publishers, and also that certain franchises are arriving all at once. Something for MauroNL to consider and follow up on for whether this pattern actually exists or I'm simply imagining all this.

My hope now is that this opens the door for more Capcom down the road, especially Asura's Wrath.
I've noticed this as well, particularly when we were just getting Konami games for a few weeks in a row late last year. Maybe the publishers are just approving these games and then they'll be done with the BC program. Konami is almost done. I think they only have 1 or 2 games left, while Capcom has been very nitpicky with their selections. So maybe we'll see some more Capcom games next week and the week after and then that'll be it from them?

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Not really a fan of the Lost Planet games, but it makes me happy to see all those get added on the same day for some reason.

Oh, Code Veronica too? Even though I have it for GameCube, I've never played it. Might get around to it sometime now.