• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ResidentDante

Nov 2, 2017
Oslo, Norway
Weird, a Norwegian online store has a digital code for NFS: Hot Pursuit (2010) which has Xbox One compatibility written on the cover pic:

beaf6f20-2c82-0a32-39d5-6752725fe14c.jpg

https://www.komplett.no/product/899316/gaming/spill/spill-til-xbox-360/need-for-speed-hot-pursuit

Maybe they have got the cover art from here (an article from 2016):
https://www.express.co.uk/entertain...ragon-Age-2-Xbox-360-Need-for-Speed-Microsoft

Last edited:

dorikyasu

Oct 27, 2017
Ann Arbor, MI
Since it looks like my 360 is on it's way out, I'd like to see the following added to BC soon...

Anarchy Reigns
Asura's Wrath
Devil May Cry HD Collection (doubt this will happen now with actual X1 version coming out)
El Shaddai
Eternal Sonata
Mafia II
Max Payne 3
Street Fighter x Tekken
Tales of Vesperia
The King of Fighters XIII
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Deleted member 11426

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Greensboro NC
Playing NCAA on 360, which is something I'll have to keep a 360 around for.

I wish EA just kept making it with random rosters like I'm using since I can't be bothered to get real names.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
I'm desperate for Silent Hill HD collection to be added for 360 BC. I know it's a terrible port and that the games are worse than the original releases. But I've played a fair amount of Silent Hill 2 and, to be honest, I don't mind. It's definitely not as good but they're totally playable. I really want to play Silent Hill 3 and would love to do it on a modern console with recording features and achievements and all of that. GIVE IT TO MEEEE.

Zeta Ori

Oct 25, 2017
NY
Hopefully we get some titles from the Christmas sale that ends today. Managed to get some cheap 360 titles on the hope they eventually become BC, Tales of Vesperia for the price of some McDonald's fries was too good to pass up.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
OG Splinter Cell Trilogy, MGS HD Collection, Vanquish, Mark of Ninja and MP3 are my main wants right now. Tales games would be a nice bonus too.

Synth

Oct 26, 2017
It's Thursday already? Holy shit I've had an unproductive week...

I have most of what I want at this point. Start 4K'ing my Sega stuffs.

Deleted member 30395

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Mainly waiting on:

Anarchy Reigns
Lollipop Chainsaw

And a few capcon things that will probably never happen (Code Veronica X)

I know it's not a popular choice but would love Tony Hawk HD too

vsMIC

Oct 31, 2017
rez hd
ninja gaiden 2
tales of vesperia
under defeat

anyway, looking forward to new bc and x patch announcements hopefully next week

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
So I randomly had an update for Dead Space Ignition today. Haven't had a BC update in over a month. Looks like they are catching more games up to latest version

Oct 27, 2017
I'm desperate for Silent Hill HD collection to be added for 360 BC. I know it's a terrible port and that the games are worse than the original releases. But I've played a fair amount of Silent Hill 2 and, to be honest, I don't mind. It's definitely not as good but they're totally playable. I really want to play Silent Hill 3 and would love to do it on a modern console with recording features and achievements and all of that. GIVE IT TO MEEEE.
I hope you get that because if you do thaf makes MGS HD more likely

Ardiloso

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
MS should seriouly double the BC team. It's clearly a bigger feature than they thought would be.
One team for new titles and another to enhance the current games would be ideal.

We're months in drought with the eventual game release to remember they've not abandoned the project.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I hope you get that because if you do thaf makes MGS HD more likely
Are there any licensing deals that might prevent that? I'm pretty sure Konami owns all of the songs in the games, but is there anything they may need to relicense if they were to allow the collection to be playable on Xbox One?

The only stuff I can think of is the Walkman and Monster Hunter stuff in Peace Walker.

Petran

Oct 29, 2017
did somebody ask major nelson when the B/C team is back from their holidays?
or we are writing here because its thursday? :D

Backlogger

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas
MS should seriouly double the BC team. It's clearly a bigger feature than they thought would be.
One team for new titles and another to enhance the current games would be ideal.

We're months in drought with the eventual game release to remember they've not abandoned the project.

I agree, they are splitting their time between 3 areas: 360 titles, OG Xbox titles and Xbox One X enhancements for existing and future BC titles.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I want some 360 games to be patched more than I want new games, haha! Absolutely can't wait for what's next :)

Ardiloso

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
I want X enhancements to games with low resolution or poor IQ like Alan Wake, Sonic Transformed, Halo Reach etc.

Toybasher

Nov 21, 2017
I think we'll get a proper "current gen" port of the MGSHD collection before backwards compatibility, similar to the ZoE 2 remaster.

That might be why it's not being added to the BC program, they could be planning to do another remaster.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I think it is fair to wait till February to star getting real updates?

Or maybe in 2 weeks when we get Forza Horizon 3 X enhanced?

Tunesmith

Fraud & Player Security
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
did somebody ask major nelson when the B/C team is back from their holidays?
or we are writing here because its thursday? :D
Can't speak for the Xbox team but a lot of industry people had their first day back in an office today. I wouldn't expect any news this week.

That said. I would love if BLUR was BC.

Oct 27, 2017
More B/C titles are always welcome but as an X owner, I'd be more excited for further Enhanced candidates/games. Red Dead in 4k would be SWEET.

Petran

Oct 29, 2017
Can't speak for the Xbox team but a lot of industry people had their first day back in an office today. I wouldn't expect any news this week.

That said. I would love if BLUR was BC.
I still have my Blur disc in close proximity, like at arm's reach, but Blur is Bizarre Creations first and last racing game after they were bought by fuckin' Activision, and right before Activision murdered them.
I think activision then licensed the "blur" name to a mobile game, and 360 version was full of licensed songs too, all factors that make it harder(?) to hit BC
I'd love it too of course :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQsRiQlB3bA

edit:
here's what activision did with the ip after they killed Bizarre: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcIUR24mq3s

Last edited:

Tunesmith

Fraud & Player Security
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Why would you have your first day back on a Friday ??
"Ok back to work... yay, week-end !"
Precisely, so you can send out some email replies to the pending issues from before the holiday break and then go back on weekend.

It also leaves the Monday and the following week in a clear good-to-go state, so-to-speak..

Status
Not open for further replies.