• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
I'm looking forward to somebody making a big deal out of Xbox / PC on one side and PS5 / Switch on the other. Otherwise, I love the messaging and how Phil Spencer's Xbox brand compares to Don Mattrick's Xbox brand. It feels less like dudebro shit flinging and more like healthy competition.
Stadia crying in the corner lol
Who?

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
You can say whatever you want about their strategies, but Xbox feels like the cleanest, most consumer-friendly console manufacturer out there. As a PC/PlayStation/Nintendo user, I wish any of the other big two were half as good as Xbox PR-wise.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (3 Days) - Thread Derailment
Maybe don't retweet shit like this then if that's really your message

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Stadia not included because they are the biggest competition, obviously. The kids that work for me can't stop talking about Google Stadia and how fresh it is.

harz-marz

Oct 28, 2017
So much negativity here regarding the lack of information etc. This tweet says it all, we are all spoilt and should be grateful that any new hardware is coming this year at all!

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
The pedant in me screams the X on the PlayStation controller is a cross so the buttons aren't the same :p. I know I know no fun allowed and people will disagree with me.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
So much negativity here regarding the lack of information etc. This tweet says it all, we are all spoilt and should be grateful that any new hardware is coming this year at all!
Absolutely. Heading into summer I was half expecting consoles to be delayed until 2021. It's crazy to me that they are able to pull off console launches right now.

Axel Stone

Jan 10, 2020
Nice to see we managed 16 whole posts in this thread before someone dragged in some negativity. That's probably a record these days.

Oct 28, 2017
giphy.gif

R0987

Avenger
Jan 20, 2018
I as a playstation user hope that MS manages to do wel this gen because more competion is always good.

May 17, 2018
Maybe don't retweet shit like this then if that's really your message

Yup.

Xbox throws nice tweets like this out there for brownie points with the community, but, execs know they're still competing.

It's like Phil is trying to build the Xbox brand so hard and you have tone deaf execs like these trying their best to burn it down.

Phil has kept Aaron employed for generations, he's all in on this stuff as well. Just puts on a good face for the public.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ya'll remember the PSWii60 movement? Let's bring that back for this gen.