• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

manustany

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
The Space
In addition to Ori and the blind Forest and Shadow Warrior 2, a new game will be added on Game Pass this Thursday.

🧐

noctix

Oct 27, 2017
Gamepass is a gift that keeps giving. The best service available on any platform

Masterspeed

Oct 25, 2017
England
I'm gonna assume they're still not coming to PC Game Pass.

I will forever bitch about PC Game Pass until something has been done about it

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Shadows eh?

200px-Shadow_KHII.png

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Oh man, Ori 2 is coming out already!? Yass, time to break out the Xbox again.

Edit: Nope :(

Last edited:

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
This month has already been totally insane! It's the gift that keeps on giving.

The Gardens Between, Ashen, Below, Mutant Year Zero, Kingdoms Two Crowns all on day fucking one and all just in the last 3 weeks. And then there's all the other stuff like Strange Brigade and Mortal Kombat. And I'm really looking forward to Shadow Warrior 2 as I loved the first reboot.

And now another game this month too?!

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
This month has already been totally insane! It's the gift that keeps on giving.

The Gardens Between, Ashen, Below, Mutant Year Zero, Kingdoms Two Crowns all on day fucking one and all just in the last 3 weeks. And then there's all the other stuff like Strange Brigade and Mortal Kombat. And I'm really looking forward to Shadow Warrior 2 as I loved the first reboot.

And now another game this month too?!
I think it has almost been too good. People are going to be disappointed when/if the following months are nowhere near as good.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
I think it has almost been too good. People are going to be disappointed when/if the following months are nowhere near as good.
I suppose there is a sense that they're bulking up the service with fresh content in time for all those new Xboxes on Christmas Day. But then when we look to 2019, we're getting stuff like Ori 2 and Gears 5, in addition to more day one indie games we already know about like Void Bastards and The Good Life. I can only see the service getting better and better.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Something "mysterious" seems more likely, given he used the word 3 times in the same sentence.

Askherserenity

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Ok, this month has been absolutely insane for gamepass. I don't have time to play all these great games. I've never played Ori so I'll be playing that on Thursday.

Slowsonic

Feb 25, 2018
I can't believe I'm saying this, but Jesus please slow down a bit. it's Xmas, I suppose to be with my family. leave some of the good shit for the coming months pls.

Bobbetybob

Nov 11, 2017
Shadow of War would be great, was just looking for the first game the other day, sure it was on there at some point? Would also make sense time wise. Tomb Raider would be insane but would also make me feel awful for the developers if they felt the need to put it on game pass already.

Deleted member 7948

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It is Shadow Warrior 1, it makes sense as people will want to play that before SW2.

EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe I'm saying this, but Jesus please slow down a bit. it's Xmas, I suppose to be with my family. leave some of the good shit for the coming months pls.
It's best this way. They are trying to get as many new people who buy the console into the $1 deal for the first month. If you bombard them with games chances are they will find 1 that hooks them and they stay subscribed

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Updated Thread Title and added the main bit of the tweet because MYSTERIOUS

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany

I will never understand these comments.

Then, just don't play it yet and play it next month? Where is the difference for you?
Some people maybe have a bit time and would love to play it now, it's not all about you. ;)

If you want it as a great January game, simply play it January. 🤷‍♂️