• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
Maneater is getting a free Series X upgrade, right? I think I might pick that up.

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
Honestly hoping for a Bethesda sale soon. I wanna get the Arkane 20th Collection.

Maneater price seems OK but I expect it'll go for less on Black Friday. Great price for Watch Dogs 2 but I got for free from Ubisoft during their conference in July. We should find out the GWG tomorrow, no?

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
Maneater... "nothing really standout." If you could see the dirty look I'm giving you.

kevin1025

Oct 25, 2017
How's the Division 2 expansion? Worth adding on for a new run of the game or best to stick to the main game and wait and see on buying it?

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
I went in to the store to buy Maneater and wow, the new store is great! I know it's been out for a while now but I hadn't really checked it out yet.

How's the Division 2 expansion? Worth adding on for a new run of the game or best to stick to the main game and wait and see on buying it?
It's more of an end game expansion, so I don't know if I'd do a new run with it. Although I think you can create an endgame character with the DLC so you could do that. I definitely enjoyed it, New York is a great new location with a ton of stuff to do and the new missions and gear are pretty good. I played through the whole thing with a friend though which definitely made the experience better. It's still fun solo and you can matchmake for the missions but if you're matchmaking for certain specific activities it can take a while.

NuKER

Dec 15, 2017
Portugal
I finished wotny yesterday and can confirm that at least in story difficulty is not easy to matchmake. Fortunately it found people for the final mission. I was playing prime time EU.

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
I got submerged for $2 and the 4 game Deponia collection for $18

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I got submerged for $2 and the 4 game Deponia collection for $18
Tempted to get Submerged just so I can get a short 1000 gamerscore during the Gamerscore punchcard from Oct 1st to 19th that will convert your gamerscore accumulated during that span to 1 Microsoft Reward point up to 10,000 points.

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
Tempted to get Submerged just so I can get a short 1000 gamerscore during the Gamerscore punchcard from Oct 1st to 19th that will convert your gamerscore accumulated during that span to 1 Microsoft Reward point up to 10,000 points.
Ya. i'm waiting to play it until then haha