• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Full sale is live now!

www.trueachievements.com

Xbox Spring Sale 2021

Discounts on pretty much everything - one of the biggest sales of the year is now live!

Save Now on Xbox and PC Accessories

Here are some of the savings you can find on Xbox and PC accessories during Spring Sale:
  • Now through April 4: Save $10 on TB Recon 200 and Battle Buds
  • Now through April 4: Save $50 on TB Elite Pro 2 Headset
  • March 28 through April 3: Save $10 on Razer Basilisk Wired Mouse
Get up to 75% off on Digital Games

Gamers looking to add to their collection have a great opportunity to stock up and save beginning April 2. You can get up to 75% off on hundreds of select Xbox digital and PC games, including Rainbow Six Siege Deluxe, Gears 5: Game of the Year Edition, Doom Eternal Deluxe Edition, FIFA 21 Super Deluxe Edition, and Fortnite Last Laugh Digital Pack. Additionally, there's a wide selection of discounted family games, game bundles, and 95 Xbox One games priced at $10 or less.

Get One Month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1

If you're not an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member, now's the time to score a great deal and get access to all the benefits of Xbox Live Gold, more than 100 high-quality games for console, PC and Android mobile devices, including new Xbox Game Studios titles the same day they release and an EA Play membership. Get 1 month of Game Pass Ultimate for just $1 and start playing.

Deals for PC gamers

If you're looking to build or upgrade your setup at a great value, the Microsoft Spring Sale should be your first stop. Starting April 2, you can save up to 75% on PC games like Ark: Survival Evolved, Age of Empires III, and Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, plus get in-game deals on favorites like March of Empires and Asphalt 9. Also, get your first month of Xbox Game Pass for PC for $1.

Don't forget about great deals like these on PCs and accessories:
  • Save $460 on select Surface Pro 7 (i7/16/256) + Type Cover, starting at $599.99
  • Save up to $300 on select Surface Pro 7, starting at $699.99
  • Save up to $300/400 on Select Asus Gaming Laptops, Starting at $699/$899
  • Save up to $120 on the HP Laptop 14 (Core i3 11th Gen), Now $379.99
Don't wait! Jump on these great savings, beginning with gaming PCs, Xbox accessories, and more before the Microsoft Store Spring Sale ends on April 15.

news.xbox.com

Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Great Deals on Games, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, and More - Xbox Wire

If you’re looking for a great deal, now’s the perfect time to save! The Microsoft Store Spring Sale kicks off today with major savings on Xbox accessories and gaming PCs. Then, on April 2, the Spring Sale rolls on with the addition of Xbox and PC games, discounts on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...

Last edited:

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Did someone copy the wrong thing lol

"
Gears 5 Tech Test included in your Xbox Game Pass membership:
Be the first to play
Gears 5
and help create the future of Versus multiplayer (online multiplayer requires Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Live Gold).
"

EDIT: Oh it just merges articles together. That's kind of weird.

Navidson REC

Oct 31, 2017
Gotta get that Doom Eternal Deluxe now that Part 2 has been released
Ah damn is it on sale? Just bought the season pass with the Game Pass discount.
But, honestly, worth it. This game is incredible and the DLC is NUTS. Finished the last Slayer Gate of The Ancient Gods 1 on Ultra-Violence today, I felt like a god afterwards lol

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Ooh, I have a tenner from MS Rewards and was thinking of getting NGB or Blinx, but i might wait and see what goes on sale.

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
My rewards points are ready
200.gif

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Do we think the expansion card might go on sale?

Yeah I'd like this, but I think it might still be a bit early for that to go on discount.

I've already double-dipped Tetris Effect (PS4 and PC) but I'd like to buy and own it on Xbox (one of my personal all-time favorites at this point), so I'm hoping for a discount deeper than the Game Pass discount that exists for the game.

FatalT

Banned
Feb 24, 2019
The Fortnite Last Laugh Digital Pack is going to be on sale? For how much? It's regularly $30 which is what I had paid but I know people who want Poison Ivy but don't want to pay $30.

OP
OP
MauroNL

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Here are some trash Deals With Gold to keep you waiting for Thursday. Not even worth making a seperate thread.

www.trueachievements.com

Xbox Sale Roundup: March 30th, 2021

Discounts on Dogfight 1942, Mars: War Logs, Worms Battlegrounds, Flockers, The Bridge, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing, Sheltered and more

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe a stupid question: But will the PC side of the sale also include the games they have on Steam?

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Maybe a stupid question: But will the PC side of the sale also include the games they have on Steam?

Interesting thing to examine. I haven't actually tried to track whether or not the Steam games discount when Microsoft provides discount on Xbox and Microsoft Store. It's a reasonable question to ask and something I'm curious about myself, but I have never bothered to actually check.

Last edited:

Doomburrito

Feb 9, 2018
If anyone is interested in Evergate, I just bought it yesterday, so I'm 100% sure it will be included in the sale.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is my first Spring Sale. When does it go up? Is Yakuza: Like a Dragon likely to be on sale?

jorgejjvr

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I own the base game doom eternal

What is the cheapest way to play the dlc? Buy doom eternal deluxe, or the dlc separately?

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I'm just looking for two things: 1) Fallout 4 Season Pass 2) AC Valhalla Gold/Ultimate. I picked up a $50 XBOX store card for 10% off, so if I can somehow snag both of these with that card, I'd be pretty happy. Probably not happening, but we'll see.

Jul 26, 2018
Please release the list!!! I need to buy more cool games that seem like a good fit for me but Ill never have the time to play. Seriously tho, I'm always looking for a good game at a good price.

Can we expect RDr2 at a generous discount for once? I think it's the only game I have on my mental wishlist, unless I'm missing a non Game Pass, good nonfantasy open world game with focus on exploration and not on difficult bosses with solid writing and mechanics (no jank movements) and animations decent enough so dialogs and cut scenes dont feel cringy (like Assassin's Creed) where I could sink 100 hours in.

My wife will sit on Watch dogs. We had a good price during the free play week but I'll wait until it drops a bit more.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just looking for two things: 1) Fallout 4 Season Pass 2) AC Valhalla Gold/Ultimate. I picked up a $50 XBOX store card for 10% off, so if I can somehow snag both of these with that card, I'd be pretty happy. Probably not happening, but we'll see.

I doubt AC Valhalla Gold/Ultimate gets that low. Walmart has the gold digital version for ~$58.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I have £5 to spend before it runs out on 21 April so this seems a good place to start

Skiptastic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm holding off on both redeeming my Rewards points for credit and from buying the Tomb Raider Collection for $20 until I see this list. Really hoping for some good deals and maybe RDR2 at or below $25. If so, I'm going ham on some deals.