• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
I'm still bumming it with a One X. LOL

Well it's fine unlocked on a One X and, thankfully, it also has an option to lock the framerate down.

If I remember correctly, DF recommended taking off the lock even on a One X (while it was recommended to leave the lock on on any other console). Series X just cleans up the last few hitches.

It's a great remaster!

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London
Yeah, I'm aware since I already played and beat Mad Max years ago when it was on Game Pass.

Maybe we'll get lucky and Mad Max gets a FPS boost to 60fps by the BC team.

Nice, it's worth a purchase. I enjoyed my time with it around launch, would have double dipped it was enhanced for the One X or supported boost mode.

I hope you're right.

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London
Yeah, they're fine. I've bought tons of stuff from there over about seven years. Legit. They just resell keys from other regions, they're not dodgy.
They are legit just make sure you are in the correct region.
Has always worked for me. Instant e-mail delivery codes. Pay attention to the region the codes are from though, FYI.
Thank you all for the info. I was going to buy H3 at a later date, but I can't say no to this deal. Region is set to worldwide on the site, will that work just fine?

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
I was hoping for deals on some Ubi season passes.

Immortals (on sale on PSN atm I think), Valhalla and Legion season passes.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
It seems Hitman 2 gold edition is back at 15€, and I'm glad, because while I regretted not getting it last time I don't intend to get it either. It's just that it seems it will be the default sale price and kinda regular. I still may get it though, it worked good enough on 1X. Is it a much better experience to wait and play it on Hitman 3 and series x? Or is it good enough / not that different on Hitman 2 and 1X?

etta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Unfortunately there's not a lot of indies on sale, I wanted to grab a few I missed on Game Pass like The After Party.

Grimmy11

Oct 28, 2017
I've got about 50 games on my wish list and I think only 2 of them are on sale, and they're ones I already have on PS4 so I'll only pick up if they're dirt cheap.

It's annoying when Publishers put complete editions on sale but not the Season passes or individual DLC. Watch Dogs 2 complete edition is £16.99 but I just want the season pass and that's still £30.

Also I wish Konami would remember Peace Walker HD exists. Every MGS game is on sale but that one...again.

IGotPaid

Nov 7, 2017
Glad I read this thread first. I was going to get Hitman 3 for $45 towards the punch card, but instead got it for $20 on cdkeys with other rewards. Sweet! Time to import 1+2.

Wesker

Aug 3, 2020
Is the punch card activated later or did I buy the games too early...?
I bought them when the deal started and not after midnight.
Had the same issue during the Christmas sale ...

What'd the difference between Hitman 3 deluxe edition vs base Hitman 3?

You get additional Escalation contracts, including exclusive items and suits, as well as a "digital artbook" and the trilogy's soundtrack as a download.
The missions are rather good to be honest.

PianoBlack

May 24, 2018
United States
Any opinions on whether Surge 2 season pass is worth it? Looks like base game and pass are on sale separately. I started Surge 2 on Game Pass and am really enjoying it but taking my sweet time with other games, I expect it to leave any month now haha.

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
Is the punch card activated later or did I buy the games too early...?
I bought them when the deal started and not after midnight.
Had the same issue during the Christmas sale ...

You get additional Escalation contracts, including exclusive items and suits, as well as a "digital artbook" and the trilogy's soundtrack as a download.
The missions are rather good to be honest.

Hmmm would you say it's worth the extra $20 difference?

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Why do they put Hitman 2&3 on sale but not Hitman 1 🤨 i want to import those Hitman 1 levels!
Yeah, seriously lol. I guess I'll get both later when 3 has all the content bundled

It's ass backwards, but the Hitman GOTY access pass appears on sale for $19.99(67% off) when accessed through the Hitman 2 store. Buying it will unlock Hitman GOTY content for Hitman 3.

When going through the Hitman 3 store or MS store, the pass shows $60 for some reason.

Between the Spring Sale and the CD Keys deal I got the entire trilogy for $67.50.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Quick skim looks like the same old sales.

This is the impression I get, too. I'll double check my wish list when I get home from work tonight but initial impression is that this sale is largely gonna be a pass for me. Deals don't seem to have moved the needle at all since the winter sale, at least in terms of what I'm interested in.

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
It's ass backwards, but the Hitman GOTY access pass appears on sale for $19.99(67% off) when accessed through the Hitman 2 store. Buying it will unlock Hitman GOTY content for Hitman 3.

When going through the Hitman 3 store or MS store, the pass shows $60 for some reason.

Between the Spring Sale and the CD Keys deal I got the entire trilogy for $67.50.

Oh really? Man, I just uninstalled Hitman 2 yesterday. I may install it for that

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
So Fallout 4 GOTY is half the price of the Fallout 4 Season Pass. Damn. Its dumb because obviously FO4 is never leaving Game Pass, but I was willing to pay the $25 for the Season Pass so I guess im just buying the game that I'm already playing. The first game I've ever bought that is currently on Game Pass. Well played Microsoft.

Now someone talk me out of buying Fuser VIP.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Guess it's time to finally buy the DOOM Dlc. I wanted to wait until the Series X update but oh well.