• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 27751

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I can't even get the Xbox live status site to load. Poor showing, Microsoft. Maybe you guys should migrate the site off of Azure over to AWS.
Uhhh, why would they migrate over to their competitor? What a strange thing to add to the thread. Also when was the last time it went down this badly?
Very strange. Have you tried turning the console off, then back on? If you do, you'll need to go into offline mode again.
Yeah, why can't they share
Most of the time it is useless to share exactly what happened, as either it is too technical or it is irrelevant to the job of actually fixing it. As long as there are updates stating the progress then it is fine.

Charsace

Chicken Chaser
Nov 22, 2017
Seems to be up. And lol at an explanation. Most people would not understand it and it would probably make things worse.

Still some service issues.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
Haven't played the Xbox in a while because my son hogs the tv with his switch.

he wanted to play Xbox live with me today, and it went down as soon as we tried to log on. Now it's back up, right as he goes to bed.

figures.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Either this shit is now infecting my PlayStation with instability or the COD network is just fucked in general at the moment. I keep switching between the two consoles just to find some stability

Garcia el Gringo

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
Getting in-game XBL errors. I could push through the Overwatch ones to finish off what I wanted to do in its final night of the event, but Fortnite is not budging at all on its XBL check issues. I just want to see Alien x Fortnite on the bawks.

Myself

Nov 4, 2017
Ah right, didn't realise you were PC sorry.

Super strange. I very much remember it being a step in the initial setup.

Nope, I was unable to login so went to offline mode then chose which account to log into. You do need your Xbox to be primary console though.
Weird. Mine is primary (My only XBox) and it just did nothing - no feedback at all.

FourSerioux

Nov 1, 2017
People are over reacting, these things happen, both inside and outside of gaming. That said, people over reacting is disappointingly expected.

That said, it did make me realize I hadn't set my Series X as a home console so I couldn't play anything. Kind of surprised that wasn't a question during initial set up, should be added there.