• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
hmm

dishonored collection seems to be at its lowest. 90 reais is still kinda steep though specially for something i feel it will be on gamepass sooner than later
but i really want to play the series. xcom 2 collection also at its lowest but i'm sure it still runs like crap on console

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
hmm

dishonored collection seems to be at its lowest. 90 reais is still kinda steep though specially for something i feel it will be on gamepass sooner than later
but i really want to play the series. xcom 2 collection also at its lowest but i'm sure it still runs like crap on console

Dishonored 2 is on Game Pass fyi.

And yea, once the acquisition is complete all Bethesda games, including Dishonored, should be on Game Pass.

Fabtacular

Jul 11, 2019
Had to finally pull the trigger on the Bioshock Collection.

Not sure I'll ever play the first or third again, but really enjoyed them to death and never got around to the second one so might check that out.

Starlatine

Oct 28, 2017
Dishonored 2 is on Game Pass fyi.

And yea, once the acquisition is complete all Bethesda games, including Dishonored, should be on Game Pass.

yeah i know, but i never played the original, didnt want to jump straight into 2 and DotO without at least going once through it

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Sweet. Divinity OS 2 for $20 ($27 CAD) is the one I've been waiting for. After beating Wasteland 3 I really wanted some kind of deep RPG like it on console. I thought Cyberpunk was going to the RPG that I sunk countless hours into over the next couple weeks, but I feel like I might give one a few months to work the kinks out. Will definitely grab that one, and then we'll see what else piques my interest.

MaxBill1908

Oct 27, 2017
I hope PlayStation will have a sale as well, would love to go PS5 with watch dogs legion or immortals and the other one with the XSX.

Starlatine

Oct 28, 2017
wait what
the arkane anniversary collection which also got D1 - D2 - D2 DotO is cheaper than the dishonored collection but also have Prey

whats the catch here?

Navidson REC

Oct 31, 2017
My XSX gets here today and I was planning on buying AC: Valhalla and it's on sale for $45 ☺
I have an endless backlog including RDR2, Jedi Fallen Order, Dark Souls, Skyrim, and The Witcher 3 (also thanks to Game Pass) but I'm really tempted... I hear lots of good things about this game and I'm in the mood for a game set in beautiful Norway.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
heads up on terminator if anyone missed this news. I think this is the lowest its been digitally on xbox, but they just announced an enhancement upgrade for the game, only coming to ps5 that we know of. They wont respond to people asking about an xbox upgrade.

www.resetera.com

Terminator: Resistance Enhanced announced for PS5, March 26, 2021; Free Upgrade, 4K/60FPS and Dualsense Features; Paid DLC announced for Summer 2021 News

Just announced by the developer: I won't post the full thread, here all the points, courtesy of Gematsu(https://www.gematsu.com/2020/12/terminator-resistance-enhanced-announced-for-ps5):

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
wait what
the arkane anniversary collection which also got D1 - D2 - D2 DotO is cheaper than the dishonored collection but also have Prey

whats the catch here?

I went to check this for you.

On my end Dishonored collection is $23.99, and Arkane Collection is $29.99. Seems appropriately priced?

Starlatine

Oct 28, 2017
I went to check this for you.

On my end Dishonored collection is $23.99, and Arkane Collection is $29.99. Seems appropriately priced?

Here's how they look to me

RMjfgE1.jpg
2uZlOrW.jpg

Maybe its a pricing error for brazil?

I'm very confused and also very tempted. Seems like the only difference is that you dont get the imperial something pack for D2 on the anniversary collection. is it that significant?

JaseMath

Oct 27, 2017
Denver, CO
Is Halo: The Master Chief Collection at $24 a good deal? I've never played a Halo title before (none of them), and I'd like to maybe jump in over the holiday break.

Abu05

Oct 27, 2017
Is Halo: The Master Chief Collection at $24 a good deal? I've never played a Halo title before (none of them), and I'd like to maybe jump in over the holiday break.
It can be found cheaper. I might actually have a code for it. Let me look not sure if my little brother used it or not. I'll dm you

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
It seems that boxing day sales in Canada are quite a bit better for some games. Immortals Fenyx Rising is going to be $39.99 for example.

Terrible. Couldn't finish the campaign as it's so mind numbingly boring.

I think AC Valhalla is $10 cheaper at Best Buy too. The thing with that game is, if it's anything like Odyssey, it'll probably take me a year or so to finish, so maybe having to not constantly swap discs is for the best. I'm saying I might pay the $10 convenience fee to have Odyssey digital, but something like Immortals, I could probably get through a bit quicker and then trade in.

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020
I think AC Valhalla is $10 cheaper at Best Buy too. The thing with that game is, if it's anything like Odyssey, it'll probably take me a year or so to finish, so maybe having to not constantly swap discs is for the best. I'm saying I might pay the $10 convenience fee to have Odyssey digital, but something like Immortals, I could probably get through a bit quicker and then trade in.
It's insane how fast Ubisoft games go on sale. Immortals is going to be 50% in less than a month. Hell, even Riders Republic which comes out in February is $30 off on Amazon.

I've learned just to wait for the Gold edition of Ubisoft games to go on sale before diving in.

By the sounds of it Immortals is a vastly shorter game than AC V which is too big for it's own good lol.

I totally get the convience thing. I'm basically 90% digital and only go physical if the pricing differential is high enough.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Watchdog is tempting. But 30 FPS :(
Crash 4 ... i want it but 1080p only ? :(

Grab fenyx guys

Nairume

SaGa Sage
Oct 25, 2017
Well that's a bummer. I missed Dark Souls 2 during the last sale and was hoping to nab it this time around. Now it's the only souls game not on sale.

edit:
oh, not all deals are up

Last edited:

Starlatine

Oct 28, 2017
ah hell caved in and got the Arkane Anniversary thingy
since i had to pick a 100 reais giftcard got the bioshock collection too. how does it play on xbox? i remember some people being upset with it?

macapes

Nov 19, 2019
United Kingdom
Lego Marvel Collection for $12, versus £25 on my local store, is a bargain for anyone with kids into those games.

Cheaper for the collection than the individual games.

Starlatine

Oct 28, 2017
I played through 2 and Infinite on base xbox one and had no apparent problem at all.

good to hear, thanks

mostly bought it for bioshock 2 since havent played that one, but hey, if i ever feel like replaying infinite, at least its not the bc one anymore

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
I guess the original Red Dead Redemption never goes on sale huh?
I'm almost positive it has. Pretty sure I've seen it for 7.50 before, but yeah... it's been a while.

Man... I kinda hate the Watch Dogs games, but I kinda want to snag Legion just because it has raytracing in it (wait, right?).

Maybe I'll look at what else is on sale first...

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
Seems like kind of a slap in the face putting Terminator on sale right after announcing the upgrade and DLC exclusively for Playstation. No way I'm touching that until I know if/when Xbox will get the upgrades. I think I might pick up Immortals though.

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit Immortals is so cheap already, how come. Did it tank in sales or made it money already. I may actually bite at sub £30